Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do the play offs start? I desperately want to play Leeds next year.

I now want them to get promoted. They will be far stronger next year than any of the other play-off sides.

Everytime I think about the whole feckin situation I just feel :bang:

Yeah if they get promoted it should be easier for us.

Leicester who?

is more likely their response.

Hope they go up, gives us one less team to worry about next season!

I think Huddersfield could be one of the stronger teams in our Division next season

They should be, they have a new owner putting money in and they'll be one of the best supported teams in the division because they're selling season tickets for £100.

I've picked upon them over the past few weeks,I look for teams finish the season strongly to back the bnext season for promotion..I've currently got money riding on Rochdale to get promoted this season.I think Stan Ternant is something to do with Huddersfield isn't he ? DOF maybe:102:

I've picked upon them over the past few weeks,I look for teams finish the season strongly to back the bnext season for promotion..I've currently got money riding on Rochdale to get promoted this season.I think Stan Ternant is something to do with Huddersfield isn't he ? DOF maybe:102:

He's now the manager...they recently gave Andy Ritchie the shove.

I would add Northampton to the list of clubs who will be strong in Div One next season and maybe Oldham

Carlisle fans are now wishing Leeds had got their 15 points back, so they wouldn't have to play them in the play-offs.

also they'd not have the leeds fans smashing up the town as happened earlier in the season

I think Huddersfield could be one of the stronger teams in our Division next season

I can see that too as they looked quite good on the box as seen their recent goals on Look North.

I've been to MacAlpine b4 and its not a bad ground and should be one of the away grounds I'll visit next season as it could end up being my nearest ground as Doncaster could end up getting promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00