Let's all laugh at Leeds Part 1,123

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gutted when the last minute goal went in. So as much as I kept telling myself it would be better if Leeds won, I was really supporting Carlisle.
The way they played reminded me of Leicester, not closing players down, defending too deep, a big gap between the forwards and the rest of the team, leading to hoofing.

Leeds were the better team and I think they will go up,Prutton loks a right **** though

Leeds were the better team and I think they will go up,Prutton loks a right **** though
Spot on HF. Leeds definitely looked more up for the game and did deserve the win, although I think Carlisle are definitely the better football team. I thought that Beckford has looked poor in both games.

Spot on HF. Leeds definitely looked more up for the game and did deserve the win, although I think Carlisle are definitely the better football team. I thought that Beckford has looked poor in both games.

my other half said that beckford reminded him of dj campbell - i think that backs up your point rather nicely :) leeds are a team full of gypos

He's got a touch like a baboon.I've read on here about Leeds fan and peoples dislike of them and having never met any I've just ignored it really but last night there was a group of them in my Local and I have to say they were the most arrogant,obnoxious,loud bunch of tossers I have come across in a long time and if I ever hear that stupid Marching song once more I think I'll scream

He's got a touch like a baboon.I've read on here about Leeds fan and peoples dislike of them and having never met any I've just ignored it really but last night there was a group of them in my Local and I have to say they were the most arrogant,obnoxious,loud bunch of tossers I have come across in a long time and if I ever hear that stupid Marching song once more I think I'll scream
They do seem to have a higher proportion of moron fans compared to other clubs, hence my dislike of them. There were a couple in the pub I was in yesterday, shouing rascist remarks towards some of the carlisle players, they didn't have much to say when I asked about beckford.

They do seem to have a higher proportion of moron fans compared to other clubs, hence my dislike of them. There were a couple in the pub I was in yesterday, shouing rascist remarks towards some of the carlisle players, they didn't have much to say when I asked about beckford.

And they want to play Doncaster because ''Donny are fcuking shit and we will piss all over them''

And they want to play Doncaster because ''Donny are fcuking shit and we will piss all over them''
Haha sounds like similar comments to the morons I overhead, well it was difficult not to as they decided to shout all the way through the game. They were also shouting how shit Man U and Liverpool are, bear in mind I was in cheshire.

Like I said I had heard on here they were arseholes,I now know for myself.I'd actually like them to stay down so we can play them

I've read on here about Leeds fan and peoples dislike of them and having never met any I've just ignored it really but last night there was a group of them in my Local and I have to say they were the most arrogant,obnoxious,loud bunch of tossers I have come across in a long time and if I ever hear that stupid Marching song once more I think I'll scream

Good to see you have realised that. They are the same in Sweden I can assure you.

They were all in good spirits last night in town - no trouble either really.

imo it would be better for us if Leeds failed to go up they would be red hot favourites to go up next season this will take some pressure off us as without them we will be the bookies favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00