Leyton Orient

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS you lot moan when we win.......:icon_roll

We are not Champion League standard yet. You cannot expect us to be like Juve!

I'm gladly taking these 3 points and scampering home.

Well done city, i'm glad we showed a bit of nerve and got the win, i'm a very, very happy fox!

Agreed tedfoxxx. We will need to win more than a few games this way if we are to go up, and full marks again to Nige. This guy makes substitutions that count!

Fryatt was very poor today and him and DJ tried their best to **** up what was a very simple chance, but a wins a win as they say.

I am far happier moaning about playing shit and winning than what we were moaning about last season.

Fryatt was very poor today and him and DJ tried their best to **** up what was a very simple chance, but a wins a win as they say.

I am far happier moaning about playing shit and winning than what we were moaning about last season.

Playing badly and winning is just fine in my book.

Who did DJ come on for?

Played shit and deserved to lsoe but who cares we won!
Andy King man of the match even if he hadn't have scored the goal.
Gradel was awful.

Just out of curiosity, was the Leyton Orient No7 black?

Don't know.tbh I wasn't really taking much notice of their players! A fair few of them were though. Not that it matters.

Before the game, the only one of their players whose name I knew was that Aiden Palmer, and that's cause him and his brother have been charged this week for perverting the cause of justice or summat. They gave their younger brother an alibi in a stabbing murder.

Don't know.tbh I wasn't really taking much notice of their players! A fair few of them were though. Not that it matters.
What about their number 2? did he look like he could be from the far east?

Another win - and a cracking performance from Andy King.......and over 2500 blue army on the march. Well done all. That's all there is to it.

Let us not be hasty on the youngsters. They're doing the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566