Post Match Liverpool 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I paid special attention to Chilwell today and he was as bad going forward as he was defending.

That is difficult.

To be fair, I paid special attention to Chilwell today and he was as bad going forward as he was defending.

That is difficult.

He was totally ineffective going forward.

Twice he was in a position to put a ball in and he just aimlessly twatted it low straight at the 1st defender

In the 95th minute of a game where we really weren’t for the most part competitive, we got ourselves a foothold with a good goal.

The last thing you do in the that minute of a game in that situation is to force the referee to make a decision.

The ball should have been kicked out of the ****ing ground but instead we dither and **** it up.

Quite right too

Surprising how much of the absolute genius of that season gets forgotten, year after year

Fuchs was sensational

Feck me, it's like trying to reason with toddlers.

Yes, of course Fuchs was sensational that year. That is beyond question.

However three successive managers over three seasons have picked Chilwell over him. And anyone without a bizarre agenda would agree with that.

Chilwell has established himself as the England left back at the same time, this doesn't happen by accident.

The key point that several of you are ignoring is that full back is a completely different position nowadays. Chilwell offers so much energy, with him and Ricardo often our most involved players. They make the entire team approach work. He will make errors because of the role he has to play. So do the Liverpool and Man City ones. You do get that don't you? It is exceptionally demanding.

He isn't anything like Fuchs. He walks into 19 of the 20 Premier League teams. We have no other player that would do that.

Feck me, it's like trying to reason with toddlers.

Yes, of course Fuchs was sensational that year. That is beyond question.

However three successive managers over three seasons have picked Chilwell over him. And anyone without a bizarre agenda would agree with that.

Chilwell has established himself as the England left back at the same time, this doesn't happen by accident.

The key point that several of you are ignoring is that full back is a completely different position nowadays. Chilwell offers so much energy, with him and Ricardo often our most involved players. They make the entire team approach work. He will make errors because of the role he has to play. So do the Liverpool and Man City ones. You do get that don't you? It is exceptionally demanding.

He isn't anything like Fuchs. He walks into 19 of the 20 Premier League teams. We have no other player that would do that.
There’s a big difference between being the best left back in the club right now, and the “best left back we’ve had in decades”.

England's best left back....fighting off tough competition from Danny Rose, Paul Konchesky and that guy from IT who is left footed and overweight but loves the craic.

Cannot believe Salah wasn't penalised for shoving Cags in the back and sending him sprawling in the build up to the penalty. I thought the ref was dreadful.

Both goals came down our right flank and people are slating the left back ffs

Albrighton was a ****ing moron! Rule 1 of defending - if in doubt twat it out

Klopp furious that Choudhury wasn't sent off for challenge on Salah that he got booked for.

Wanker.
Watching MotD Salah fouled Soyuncu, Klopp fails to see the push. At least Shearer says the penalty was a dive not like Murphy.
Liverpool were the better team however I can not stand cheats and sycophantic pro's who defend it.

Just watched it. Wtf was klopp on about with hamza? A nothing challenge hardly worth a yellow card.

Klopp has made appalling comments about Choudhury to divert attention from the 'penalty' dive.

As a direct consequence, Choudhury gets racially abused.

Klopp is an absolute ****. Have people in the game the guts to call him out on this? It is completely irresponsible.

Today was my first time at Anfield for 25 years. It's weird how much it has changed - going up to the match on the bus from Lime Street and then walking around the stadium, we scarcely heard a Scouse accent the whole time. Trudging back to the city centre to the Everton estates was a bit different - but Liverpool is no longer a club that really is part of its community.

I really hope Leicester never becomes like that.

And Sane is a diving ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469