Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where myself and others are lucky living in the US, all the games can be seen live on TV as long as you have NBCSN.

Be interesting to see what he goes for here, plenty of options! Picking the 7 for the bench is tricky

Is Mendy back?

Schmeichel
Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Fuchs
Mahrez, Drinkwater, Mendy, Albrighton
Slimani, Vardy

Subs: Zieler, Hernandez, King, Amartey, Musa, Okazaki, Gray

Same starting 11 as against Swansea. It has to be.

Hopefully Mendy and Schlupp are back in contention for the bench, along with Slimani.

Same starting 11 as against Swansea. It has to be.

Hopefully Mendy and Schlupp are back in contention for the bench, along with Slimani.

why?

I wouldn't change the side from Swansea. Even without the win the performance was much improved.

Slim on the bench for Chilwell.

I wouldn't change the side from Swansea. Even without the win the performance was much improved.

Slim on the bench for Chilwell.

I'm pretty sure some of you would say the same if we signed Ronaldo, Messi, Bale and any RB.

Sometimes I really worry about people.

It's what I used to dream of. Can't be the only one who has said "we had Barry Hayles on the wing back then" more than "we won the league" in these past few months.

I'm pretty sure some of you would say the same if we signed Ronaldo, Messi, Bale and any RB.
Nope. Ronaldo at right back for me. Otherwise Feriol's starting 11

Schmeichel
Simpson Huth Morgan Fuchs
Drinkwater Amartey
Mahrez Slimani Albrighton
Vardy

2-1 Leicester. Byrne, Melrose. (Alan Young (og) for them)

Lets hope Slimani and Vardy return fit and start what is hopefully a great partnership ( doesnt seem to work with Vardy/Musa). Imhopefull Slimani can make agood impact because proven goalscorers are essentially that.If the striking partnership clicks and the Drinkwater/Mendy engine room then we can get something here. Im predicting a solid performance and a 1-2 win Vardy Slimani

I think it's a little early to say fhat a Musa/Vardy partnership doesn't work. They've started together once and Musa set Vardy up for what could/should have been two goals.

For me, Okazaki has to start. We are so better balanced with him in the team. He helps create space for Vardy to run in behind and he helps the midfield out and allows Drinkwater and AN Other (hopefully Amartey) to shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669