Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albrighton dropped. I give up.

I quite clearly said if fit for a start and can we stop making out Albrighton has been superb in his 2 games, he was fine, nothing more nothing less

Points won when Albrighton started: 4
Points won when Albrighton didn't start: 0.

He must have one of the highest points to games ratio in the history of our club. Not by chance.

I quite clearly said if fit for a start and can we stop making out Albrighton has been superb in his 2 games, he was fine, nothing more nothing less
Surely you can appreciate what he has done in terms of his incredible work rate, his outstanding defensive work, his excellent delivery and his tremendous discipline. Surely?

It's amazing how someone with a different view is attacked by the pack. Why not just accept that's his view and put yours in favour of albrighton without the unkind personal attacks?

I think albrighton plays but his and Okazaki's days are numbered even though they have great workrate and discipline. We're moving to another level and we have better all round players.

Days numbered you say? Jesus, why do you want them dead? I thought you were being nice about Albywalbypants..

I thought winning the league and playing in the champions league was already the top level.

I wonder why we brought in Gray, Kapustska, Musa, Slimani etc... then?

Those four will all be above Albrighton and Okazaki in the pecking order soon.

Days numbered you say? Jesus, why do you want them dead? I thought you were being nice about Albywalbypants..

I am, but I see that The pole and Gray are a class higher and will replace him. I loved Nugent too but I understand that we needed to replace him to be better.

Squad depth? Gray didnt exactly displace anyone last season despite his excellent cameos. We are simply far better balanced with Albrighton and Okazaki in the side.

Surely you can appreciate what he has done in terms of his incredible work rate, his outstanding defensive work, his excellent delivery and his tremendous discipline. Surely?
I perfectly accept and see what Albrighton brings to the team, BUT he has been "fine" this season, Average, call it what you like it's a 6 or 7 out of 10 and from the way Ranieri was speaking about Schlupp around the Arsenal game, going out of his way to praise how well he was training, I think that if Jeff is fit Claudio will pick him its that simple

Squad depth? Gray didnt exactly displace anyone last season despite his excellent cameos. We are simply far better balanced with Albrighton and Okazaki in the side.

That's your opinion and I respect it.

My opinion is that Gray is young and looking more classy with every game, I think he can be an England player - another Mahrez. As for Shinji, he can't score at this level and as I've said elsewhere we need goals. There is no way he sees Christmas in the starting 11.

That's your opinion and I respect it.

My opinion is that Gray is young and looking more classy with every game, I think he can be an England player - another Mahrez. As for Shinji, he can't score at this level and as I've said elsewhere we need goals. There is no way he sees Christmas in the starting 11.

So creating goal scoring opportunities for others by pulling the defence apart is a wasted activity?

I have never seen Vardy run with the ball more than about 5 yards, so apart from Drinky's 'over the top' passes, how the **** do you think the ball gets to him, or is that just Mahrez and Albrighton, and nothing to do with Okazaki?

So creating goal scoring opportunities for others by pulling the defence apart is a wasted activity?

I have never seen Vardy run with the ball more than about 5 yards, so apart from Drinky's 'over the top' passes, how the **** do you think the ball gets to him, or is that just Mahrez and Albrighton, and nothing to do with Okazaki?
It used to be Kante and against Swansea it was a combo of Amartey and Mahrez

It's amazing how someone with a different view is attacked by the pack. Why not just accept that's his view and put yours in favour of albrighton without the unkind personal attacks?

Who is being personally attacked? All I can see are some posts being attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669