Pre Match Liverpool v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
The front 4 are not the problem.

Wes get's back from his regular pointless trip to Jamaica early on Friday, hardly great prep for a massive game at Anfield the next day.

You make a very good point. Whilst we are less affected by our defenders playing international football (only two of the seven being called up). But Morgan's jaunts are a big problem.

Jamaica cannot make the World Cup now which would clearly have been a major draw for him. He cannot get away with this constant travelling/playing forever and it will shorten his career. I think he should be thinking about quitting international football right now.

I first thought this after hearing why Deeney had rejected an approach to play for Jamaica. He said, he couldn't reconcile being an effective Premier League captain and travelling as much as is required to play for Jamaica. Morgan has done exceptionally well over the last two years to combine the two. However, the time has now come to put his club first.

I wonder whether Wez has family in Jamaica. Could be a good reason to see them.

Don't think so.

Just in nottingham!

Liverpool have a tremendously gifted midfield and attack - Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge, Mane, Firminho... How can we stop them scoring. I can't see how. I think they will teach us a lesson. 4-1 to the scousers.

Liverpool have a tremendously gifted midfield and attack - Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge, Mane, Firminho... How can we stop them scoring. I can't see how. I think they will teach us a lesson. 4-1 to the scousers.

How did such worldbeaters lose to Burnley? We're going to win.

Does he do that every game then?
If we played Holwell Sports Reserves, when they only had half a squad of fit players, Micky would still predict us to lose. He's one of our lucky charms.

If we played Holwell Sports Reserves, when they only had half a squad of fit players, Micky would still predict us to lose. He's one of our lucky charms.
I used to play for Holwell Sports reserves. A definite loss for the foxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669