Luis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ****. Ban him again, ban him from doing something surely!

I can't stand Liverpool and I can't stand Suarez, but a part of me thinks it would be funny if Suarez dived and got a penalty, took it himself and celebrated in front of the Man United fans.

I can't stand Liverpool and I can't stand Suarez, but a part of me thinks it would be funny if Suarez dived and got a penalty, took it himself and celebrated in front of the Man United fans.

Haha. Well, that was funny too. To be fair, I probably would have done exactly what Evra did.

But I suppose none of them will go down in history as one of Premier League's classiest players.

Good old Suarez, love using him to wind the fake Utd fans up.

Got to be one of the most villainous characters in the history of football.

He even looks like a Dickens's villain all rat-faced and venomous.

Last edited:
Not shaking someone's hand, eh?

What an utter bastard. Not even a child rapist would do something that terrible.

Not shaking someone's hand, eh?

What an utter bastard. Not even a child rapist would do something that terrible.

You, contrary? I don't believe it.

Course, him uttering racist slurs, biting people and handballing on goallines (not to mention a plethora of other football related sins) have nothing to do with my opinion.

Last edited:
The ball hit his hand too?!

How the **** has he not been lynched from the nearest floodlight?

This is probably the worst thing to have ever beset the game.

The ball hit his hand too?!

How the **** has he not been lynched from the nearest floodlight?

This is probably the worst thing to have ever beset the game.

Oh for ****'s sake. I didn't say he was the most villainous person, I said he was a villainous footballer.

Perhaps I'm an old fuddy (not that old) but I do believe in courtesy and basic manners. Where would we be if we start excusing these kind of actions. Let's not forget this guy is a role model to some young people and is setting a poor example. If everyone looked away like you it would be accepting poor behaviour.

Only 19 posts before the "he's a role model" bollocks is trotted out. Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363