Luis Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez was found guilty of racial abuse. He is not in Uruguay, if his defenders think that this should be taken into account why don't they go into Liverpool City centre and start calling random blacks guys it. Lets see if pleading 'cultural differences' works then.

Next time a player gets racially abuse he should not bother with the reporting it, he should just go and try to break the other guys legs, just like the 'good old days'

I once had sex with a Jamaican girl and have also walked past Leicester Crown Court on a number of occasions, so I consider myself the world's leading expert on racism and criminal law. I've seen Piers Morgan on the telly, which automatically granted me a degree in **** Studies.

And my uncle once inadvertantly set fire to a chair.

He's apologised, so it's all ok now :icon_roll

It's a start!

Make myself big? As in the sense of John Holmes, John Candy or the Jolly Green Giant?

I haven't made a big deal out of your post, I took the piss out of it because it was stupid to the power of dumb, just not as much as the one I've just quoted.

No big as in a big twat, using a laughing face and a sarcastic smart-arsed reply to try and make yourself appear clever..

You certainly did make a big deal out of what I wrote, as nothing a wrote remotely implied that I held you "responsible for the decline in social graces in society". That's a quote and that's making a mountain out of a mole hill when I look at what I wrote which was "if everyone thought like you it would be like accepting bad behaviour".

I've also been a juror on a 3 week court case and therefore have an idea what is deemed as proof and what isn't by the justice system.

It would appear the law degree, the professional course, and pupillage are a complete waste of time.

To fulfil my ambitions of being a barrister, all I need to do is some jury service.

Does Law & Order count in this trumps game?

No; it's shit.

Why is nothing being said about Ferdinand's refusal to shake Suarez's hand? :102:

Actually, tell a lie, we drove past Daytona's Courthouse in November.

That's the equivalent of passing your Bar exams in the US. Get yourself a boxset of TJ Hooker DVDs and they'll probably make you Attorney General.

I'm confused by the whole cultural thing.

A US president can go to Brazil and make a gesture which means 'up yours' and he gets a quiet word in his ear.

A muslim can come to this country and insist on wearing a Hijab despite the majority of people in our history, of similar attire, being either highwaymen or bank robbers.

A Uruguayan footballer uses a term perfectly acceptable in his culture yet loses 2 months employment when he uses it here.

Cultural tollerance is a two way street.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time a player gets racially abuse he should not bother with the reporting it, he should just go and try to break the other guys legs, just like the 'good old days'

There it is. I agree in the absolute nonsense of the "good old days" when grounds collapsed on fans, tackles were waist high and throwing bananas was blasé.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669