Luton match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with The Poster Formerly Known As Keep The Faith Fox and Silver Fox. ;) :023:

According to a poster on another forum, Kelly was only offered a one year rolling deal, because the board are not fully convinced he is the right man for the job, I am not too sure about this one, it seems convenient that it is posted today the day after one of the most shocking displays off recent years.

newtonfox said:
which forum A-Z and yes know what you mean it mite be ture i dont know or its just that the board didnt want a big payout if things dont work our for RK :102:

Foxestalk the poster is called Barton Fox.

newtonfox said:
which forum A-Z and yes know what you mean it mite be ture i dont know or its just that the board didnt want a big payout if things dont work our for RK :102:

But looking at it another way, there will always be a payout if they want to get rid of him

bocadillo said:
... whereas McCarthy is a cultured player, much midunderstood by match officials?

Absolutely not, that's why I included him with Tiatto in my quote of your post, and not Maybury. Paddy also hasn't learnt a thing but Tiatto is the most experienced one who was pointing out pre-season how much he needed to calm down etc etc

bocadillo said:
But looking at it another way, there will always be a payout if they want to get rid of him

But I suppose the board know that it would ever be 12 months.

Richard Stearman was obviously distraught with his performance yesterday because last night he was absolutely pissed in Life with Wesowlowski,Porter and Sheehan.

Last edited:
pds said:
Richard Stearman was obviously distraught with his performance yesterday because last night he was absolutely pissed in Life with Wesowlowski,Porter and Sheehan.
I hope Kelly had the bastards in training at 0900hrs.

What would Alex Ferguson, Arsen Wenger do if their players played like that and were seen pissed as farts in town that night.

I don't want to hear any bollux about differing levels of football, they are all still professionals and should strive be like the their better peers, starting with their attitude towards losing and how to improve. The answer is more training, not more drinking.

A fine example of the standards that we are obviously lacking at our club

Melton Fox said:
I hope Kelly had the bastards in training at 0900hrs.

What would Alex Ferguson, Arsen Wenger do if their players played like that and were seen pissed as farts in town that night.

I don't want to hear any bollux about differing levels of football, they are all still professionals and should strive be like the their better peers, starting with their attitude towards losing and how to improve. The answer is more training, not more drinking.

A fine example of the standards that we are obviously lacking at our club

:038: :038:

He looked at times yesterday like he didn't care. If what pds has said is true, then the way in which he condones himself 12 hours after an awful performance is disgraceful. The sentence I have highlighted is exactly what he should have done. I just hope that summer transfer rumours regarding him haven't made his head grow out of proportion.

Last edited:
pds said:

I told you he's too big for his boots.

Is it just or one yesterday's performance Fryatt (in the first half) looked in the only true professional ie. his workrate and willing to create something out of nothing

Hazzman said:
Is it just or one yesterday's performance Fryatt (in the first half) looked in the only true professional ie. his workrate and willing to create something out of nothing

In the first half he looked good.

I thought Williams was the best player for us.

Last edited:
pds said:

That's well out of order!

These are professional athletes that people spend their hard-earned to watch, getting shitfaced in a club is just not on.
Did anybody go up to him & point out, as Melton said, what's needed is more training not drinking?

I think an email to the club might be in order pointing out that getting wankered, in front of the clubs supporters, after such a shambles of a display is like rubbing salt into the wounds.

pds said:

They are probably really looking forward to Tuesday, they can walk straight to City Centre after the match and probably have a few tinnies on the way. :icon_bigg

Last edited:
One of my mates who is also a Season ticket holder was the one in Life last night.
He was well pissed off seeing them in there, If we had won by all means go and celebrate but after a performance like RS had yesterday I would want to hide in a hole underground for a few days.

Last edited:
Neither surprised nor too bothered by Stearman's antics - I'm not sure about him for the long term. More disappointed to hear that Porter,Weso & Sheehan were there too, all of whom I'd expect to become first team regulars by the end of this season/early next.
Roll on Tuesday.

If he had a single ounce of fcuking pride he wouldnt have set one foot in a city centre pub last night after that performance, and to be seen absolutely pissed out of his head is really rubbing fans noses in it.

Also hardly the best preperation for another big game less than 72 hours later, from that I take it Kelly didnt drag the feckers in today then, they should be forced in on their day off and made to watch the full 90 minute video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00