Madjid Bougherra

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit of a blanket statement you're making there David, about something that is entirely subjective.

Would you prefer a glass of a supermarket own brand scotch or a glass of single malt Bushmills?

That is a fair point. Someone once bought me a bottle of "Bonnie Prince Charlie" whisky because of the name; they knew I love the Eighteenth Century. It turned out to be Summerfield's own brand.

I had not realised that there was Welsh whisky or whiskey (which is it?). The English whisky (not whiskey) which I have only tasted at a friends with good taste and too much money was very good but overpriced compared with that from Scotland.

Presumably Madjid as an Algerian does not drink anything stronger than Ginger Beer. Certain former city players would have done well to follow his example.

I had not realised that there was Welsh whisky or whiskey (which is it?).

If it's Irish it has an 'E' in it. I could be preposterous and pretend that that rule applies to everything, but that would be ridiculous

mmmmmmmmmmmm...... I love 'E's

If it's Irish it has an 'E' in it. I could be preposterous and pretend that that rule applies to everything, but that would be ridiculous

The Welsh don't put e's in their whisky it seems.

You've got the e's, are you sorted for the whizz?

I've currently got all the orange, red and yellow ones out of a sharebag in the bottle thats in the fridge.

Well, there's not much left of them now, it's just turned a bright orange colour!

I will be testing it tomorrow so if I turn into a carrot I know what's to blame!

interested clubs quoted up to £3million, but it looks like Majid may have upset them and im sure they will accept less, hope its us he comes to, just the experienced centre back we need

interested clubs quoted up to £3million, but it looks like Majid may have upset them and im sure they will accept less, hope its us he comes to, just the experienced centre back we need

Don't want him if he is a trouble maker!

interested clubs quoted up to £3million, but it looks like Majid may have upset them and im sure they will accept less
So what you're saying is you haven't read the above article. Or are you just guessing and/or talking complete bollocks, as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669