Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
...the greedy, lying bastard was found guilty at a court hearing

He wasn't found guilty of anything. It was a Premier League Managers' Arbitration Tribunal which ordered him to pay damages to Palace after the club complained about his deceit in asking for and accepting a loyalty payment earlier than was agreed and then immediately leaving them He lied about his reason for leaving, saying that there had been a dressing room row just after he had received the payment; the row had in fact been a couple of weeks earlier and before he had asked for the early payment. He asked the High Court to set aside the order but they declined to do so.

Long drawn out testing the market process.

Just a guess but I suspect 40m Euros would get him for Roma ....or is the plot to wait until after the Arsenal fixture and sell him on to them.

He wasn't found guilty of anything. It was a Premier League Managers' Arbitration Tribunal which ordered him to pay damages to Palace after the club complained about his deceit in asking for and accepting a loyalty payment earlier than was agreed and then immediately leaving them He lied about his reason for leaving, saying that there had been a dressing room row just after he had received the payment; the row had in fact been a couple of weeks earlier and before he had asked for the early payment. He asked the High Court to set aside the order but they declined to do so.
Close enough for me.

We could be top 6 so if Mahrez wants top 6 it is down to him...unless he doesn't think he is good enough.

He did s lot of waving to the crowd as he left the pitch last night. I don't recall him doing that before. Saying farewell?? Maybe I'm just reading into the situation.

So he's in the media naming a club he'd rather play for and trying to force the club's hand..... and people called Kasper a snake.

What a shame. I'm totally fine with him wanting to go but this is pretty icky and embarrassing for all concerned.

So he's in the media naming a club he'd rather play for and trying to force the club's hand..... and people called Kasper a snake.

What a shame. I'm totally fine with him wanting to go but this is pretty icky and embarrassing for all concerned.

Yet some think we should keep and play him. Should have stuck a transfer request in then shut the **** up until hes gone.

Someone give him a medal for stating the bleeding obvious. If he's here he's here if he's not he's not. Don't see why we should accept a crap offer just because he wants to leave. Roma are a bit bigger than Leicester but it's not like they win much either so it'd practically be a sideways move. I think any potential suitor is going to have to offer at least £40m before we talk business.. Roma have offered just over half what we want. If I went to buy a car off AutoTrader and offered the guy half what he wants I'd likely be told to feck off.... so piss off Rome and either get serious or stop trying to tap up our players.

Gone on far too long. Mahrez and/or his agent are now blatantly behaving unprofessionally and it's time the club dealt with the matter. Don't want to see him in the squad for the Arsenal game.

I don't get the animosity towards Mahrez?

Granted he has been naive but it is almost certain he has also been advised poorly by his agent.

Obviously his 'come and get me' wasn't smart but he hasn't said he hates it at Leicester just that he wants to further his career (I don't blame him).

His only two 'crimes' are (IMO):

1) His work rate was poor virtually all last season (as per most of the other players)

and:

2) He says he wants a bigger club. He is young, his agent should have steered him through this much better than he has.

I think this is because most agents are greedy bastards and looking for one massive pay out.

Mahrez has been silly but he is 10x most other players I have seen in his position and on his day he is simply wonderful and unplayable.

We need to remember sometimes that he is still practically a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669