Man Utd v Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkshire Vixen

apparently a man utd fan has been stabbed and released from a rome hospital - when are the football authorities going to put their foot down and do something about the re-occuring trouble in rome/italy

How many times do you think Clive Tydsley will mention "that night in Barcelona"? What with it being the CL final again, and actually against Barcelona, he has even more ways to slip it into the commentary and i predict mentionings at least double figures

How many times do you think Clive Tydsley will mention "that night in Barcelona"? What with it being the CL final again, and actually against Barcelona, he has even more ways to slip it into the commentary and i predict mentionings at least double figures

and if pleat is doing the co-commentary he will be mispronouncing half the names wrong!!! think ill watch it on sky :)

I feel this is Barcelona's tonight for some reason.

To go off on a tangent, i never understand this "support the English club in Europe" mentality

I hate Manure 364 days of the year, why would i like them today? Ill be hoping Barca win tonight.

Also, i cant bare Scudamore celebrating how his precious Sky4 are dominating Europe again.

To go off on a tangent, i never understand this "support the English club in Europe" mentality

I hate Manure 364 days of the year, why would i like them today? Ill be hoping Barca win tonight.

Also, i cant bare Scudamore celebrating how his precious Sky4 are dominating Europe again.

:038:

apparently a man utd fan has been stabbed and released from a rome hospital - when are the football authorities going to put their foot down and do something about the re-occuring trouble in rome/italy

FFS it cannot have been that bad if he is out of hospital can it!

Apparently there's a thing amongst the Roma fans for stabbing the opposing fans in the arse ..... make of that what you will!!!

i was talking over the past few years that theres been a lot of trouble in rome/italy, and its not the point if someone is out of hospital for being stabbed

Dead right, when I stab people I'm always careful to make sure the wound doesn't require a long hospital stay, and people think me for treating them so well. A good tip is to disinfect your knife first, to avoid infections.

In fact in Italian law stabbing someone just a little bit is treated the same way as dropping litter, just a small on the spot fine.

i was talking over the past few years that theres been a lot of trouble in rome/italy, and its not the point if someone is out of hospital for being stabbed

TBH..... Its a bad thing! If you stab a Utd fan they should go to the morgue.

Apaerently the "Roma Ultras" are known for stabbing people across there back and legs. Absolutely crazy playing the final here, asking for trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566