Post Match Manchester City 1 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian ****ing Nacho

I would rather that chance have fallen for any striker of the 10 years over him.

I have lots of admiration for Brendan but his totally unfounded confidence for the elephant in the room, or the donkey in the team is bewildering. Taxi for Nacho...... Please.....
I swear it is in his contract that he plays a minimum of 10 mins, he is absolutely useless

A wonder goal (which I still think we could/have closed down), and an absolute nailed on easy peasy chance that we should have taken, but it fell to a useless twat. I could have scored it and I’m shite

So we could have won it, let alone drawn the game.

We were superb tonight - Hamza, Ndidi, Ricardo, Maguire. Wonderful stuff

The one joy is thinking about all those poor scouse, and the vile plastic scouse, faces when that goal went in. That’s a lovely thought

Last time Kompany scored from outside the box, was probably for Hamburg SV vs Brann here in Bergen in the Europa League back in 2007

This feels a lot more positive than earlier in the season though, doesn’t it?

Beaten by the better team, no complaints.

Maybe we paid them too much respect, didn't try anything too risky, but you give the ball away at your peril against ManCity - they just have so much talent on the ball and move it around so quickly. Get out of shape against them and they'll slice through you.

I thought we were defensively excellent. Well organised and hard working. It says a lot that their only goal came from both an irregular source and a cracking strike (but, yes, I agree, we backed away and could have closed him down, still, again, no complaints)

Hamza was my MOTM, He really stepped up tonight. And Maguire, with his surge forward, has probably increased his list of suitors.

A rare occasion where I'm not smashing remote controls over a loss. The future looks good.

**** state sponsored FC. Go there at your peril Chilwell.

Well done Wolves. Well deserved. Hell of a season back in the prem... if we hadn’t ****ed around with Poo-hell for so long you might have been less fortunate.

Nacho looks so amateurish these days. I don't know if Puel has ruined him or his attitude/ desire has gone down the shitter or what but my god he's bad. His touch, his reading of the game. His finishing. His work rate. Everything.. he looked decent when he first joined but it's hard to believe all his ability is lost just due to loss of confidence from lack of goals. I think there's clearly a change of attitude at play here as well..

Not very impressed with Man City trying to tap up a number of our players again post match. Noticed Kompany made a point of pointing out Tielemans to Pep as well.

He was probably telling him that he was saving his once a game Sunday league lunge for Tielemans but had to use it on Maddison.

I couldn’t care less who wins the league. Scousers feel entitled, Man City have the money.

I just want my team to win always. I’d have been chuffed to bits to qualify for Europa.

It was a poor miss by Nacho. Looks like a Geoff Thomas from the view from behind the goal.

Gutted.

Got to be critical of Ndidi for just ambling along and not closing down Kompany.
Iheanacho's reaction at his miss looks like he couldn't care less.

Got to be critical of Ndidi for just ambling along and not closing down Kompany.
Iheanacho's reaction at his miss looks like he couldn't care less.

Just look at how little he cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265