Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be there and I could cry.

Heard some bloke who isn't even a ST holder bragging in the toilets that he had a ticket, Wanker.

I won't be there and I could cry.

Heard some bloke who isn't even a ST holder bragging in the toilets that he had a ticket. Wanked him off anyway.

Fair enough

Whatever makes you happy

Damn, it got deleted. I was about to offer him a pack of chewing gum and a bag of marbles.

Never been to OT. Can't afford a ticket, haven't got a TV, can't even afford the train ticket to Leicester for the celebrations... but I will have the pleasure of spending some of the weekend in the delightful company of an Arse fan and a Wham fan, so I'm sure I should be able to provide my own entertainment! :cool:

I fully expect us to rise to the occasion and as with every other 1-0 victory win by 3 of our glorious goals to their very lucky 1 consolation goal. The added irony could be the fact that this could seal the end for LVG and make way for Moronio, after we effectively put the final nail in his Chelsea coffin!

The Foxes are not just winning the league... and we WILL... we are changing the footyscape and that's why so many real footy fans are lovin us. :D

Got me a bucket ready to catch all those tears of joy as I intend to bottle them and sell them on ebay :rolleyes:

Damn, it got deleted. I was about to offer him a pack of chewing gum and a bag of marbles.

I've banned five or six newcomers in the last few days for trying to sell tickets. As much as I want a ticket I'm not going to buy from a tout. They're all ****s.

Anyone who is a genuine member of the site and has a spare ticket is welcome to post it on here for face value, but anyone who's trying to profit from having a ticket can **** off.

A must win game for Man U in their race for the champions league, so this will not be easy.

A draw would be a good result but hopefully we can wrap it up.

I've bannned five or six newcomers in the last few days for trying to sell tickets. As much as I want a ticket I'm not going to buy from a tout. They're all ****s.

Anyone who is a genuine member of the site and has a spare ticket is welcome to post it on here for face value, but anyone who's trying to profit from having a ticket can **** off.
Or, like some wonderful Everton fans, they could give them away for free...

I will be getting the family together for this one. The rest of them have never been that into football, other than my brother and me, but my dad has been swept up in our success this season.

It will be nice to get everyone together for this one, let's hope it's a day to remember!

Away pub? Any ideas?
If you're in Manchester already, one of the boozers in Salford Quays.
If you're coming from the airport, a pub in Altrincham and get the tram to the ground. I used to go to the Bricklayers Arms but that was 15 years ago...

Away pub? Any ideas?
Not sure where were heading yet.

a lot of the pubs around the ground charge you to get in, went to a few last season and ended up around the quays, I think it was the Sam Platts which was decent enough right on the water and not to far from the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566