Pre Match Manchester United v Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably too fast to appreciate how extraordinary it is. We've been top for so long I've become used to it. I can't shake the feeling it I'm not enjoying this enough, what with the nerves and now the expectation.

I don't think it will truly hit me until it's wrapped up and I'm not sure how I'll react. But if I did have to put money on my reaction I'd be going for "soils self in shocked delight".

Turns out the sister in law is supposedly popping out a new nephew for me this Sunday. If all goes to plan before our match then it's a win for us and I'll miss watching the ****er.

Football__Tweet ‏@Football__Tweet 28 minutes ago

Peter Schmeichel could watch his son win the Premier League at Old Trafford on Sunday. What a story.

Cg-TaoeWMAAT2aO.jpg

Hi All, New to this site! Followed the Citeh since 86 and i have to say this season is unbelievable! i think we will beat united 0-2 Mahrez double. We are defensively to strong for them and the players will want the job done! especially the 2 Danny's & Schlupp who were regarded not good enough for United.

Im at Alton Towers for the weekend and will be streaming the game on my IPAD! nearly there and i can't wait.......Blue Army!!

Hi All, New to this site! Followed the Citeh since 86 and i have to say this season is unbelievable! i think we will beat united 0-2 Mahrez double. We are defensively to strong for them and the players will want the job done! especially the 2 Danny's & Schlupp who were regarded not good enough for United.

Im at Alton Towers for the weekend and will be streaming the game on my IPAD! nearly there and i can't wait.......Blue Army!!
Welcome Cully

Welcome Cully. Micky will be along shortly to correct your absurdly optimistic scoreline. You sure you have been a fan for 30 years?! ;)

Welcome.

I'd suggest streaming the match at Millwall or popping to Syria. Somewhere less dangerous than Alton Towers anyway.

Probably too fast to appreciate how extraordinary it is. We've been top for so long I've become used to it. I can't shake the feeling it I'm not enjoying this enough, what with the nerves and now the expectation.

I don't think it will truly hit me until it's wrapped up and I'm not sure how I'll react. But if I did have to put money on my reaction I'd be going for "soils self in shocked delight".
Pretty much me too. Between games I'm normal and not really hyped, come match day I'm buzzing. Not sure how to fully enjoy it I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669