Mandaric bid to be rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it from your recent posts, RS that you are in the know as to the likely outcome of these negotiations.

And I imagine that Mandaric is not going to be taking over our club, and that it is going to remain in the hands of Midlands based owners.

Not at all, as I said to Duzza the other day, it's just a gut feeling, reinforced by Newt's posts today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate all these cryptic messages......... I don't whether i'm coming or going :(

Last edited:
Well you seem very confident in your guts then, because quite a few of your recent posts make reference to the fact that Mandaric will leave empty handed.

Well you seem very confident in your guts then, because quite a few of your recent posts make reference to the fact that Mandaric will leave empty handed.

My gut is large, and I like to feel, reasonably well informed. I just think that the way Mandy has stage managed his bid so far is an object lesson in how not to do it, and in the long run that may count against him.

My money is still firmly on MM

And mine, to many people here believing what the papers say when I believe that with so many true business men involved this will all have been kept highly secret.

And mine, to many people here believing what the papers say when I believe that with so many true business men involved this will all have been kept highly secret.

I tell you what got me thinking Mandy was not in poll position, and that was the post that said the East Midlanders were in on Monday doing due diligence. You don't normally allow them access unless they are in poll position, which makes me think discussions have been ongoing for some time - and it had been kept secret. Once due diligence starts, it's very difficult to keep things under wraps, with ten or so outside accountants running around making nuisances of themselves.

Last edited:
They should get their money back, no more, no less.They have helped turn this club from a basket case to an attractive take-over target.

well depends how you look at it, any money they gain is taken from the club, if they really do care about the club they would accept a hit in their own pocket.

a investor will have a total budget split between gaining control and improving the club that been a transfer budget and possible buyout of the stadium.

Being as it's business of course nothing is certain, however I'd still like assurances such as:

- he won't move the club out of the city
- he won't sell the ground to the Tigers
- he won't demand all his money back, citing it as 'just a loan' after a few seasons of mediocraty

etc.

has he done this with any of his previous clubs?

I tell you what got me thinking Mandy was not in poll position, and that was the post that said the East Midlanders were in on Monday doing due diligence. You don't normally allow them access unless they are in poll position, which makes me think discussions have been ongoing for some time.

also mm has said he wanted to wait a while before coming back into football but his hand was forced into making a bid earlier than anticipated :102:

well depends how you look at it, any money they gain is taken from the club, if they really do care about the club they would accept a hit in their own pocket.

a investor will have a total budget split between gaining control and improving the club that been a transfer budget and possible buyout of the stadium.

You're being pretty feckin' free with other people's money.

I tell you what got me thinking Mandy was not in poll position, and that was the post that said the East Midlanders were in on Monday doing due diligence. You don't normally allow them access unless they are in poll position, which makes me think discussions have been ongoing for some time - and it had been kept secret. Once due diligence starts, it's very difficult to keep things under wraps, with ten or so outside accountants running around making nuisances of themselves.

Where's that?

The other two are parties are bluffs to make milan and co up their bids.
Upon first impression and failing to think about this any further yet, this statement has to be one of the biggest load of bollox I have ever, EVER, heard.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it is factually incorrect.

a) It sounds like made up bollox by fans who don't understand proper business proceedings

b) If it is true, then City have just written a suicide note to any potential investor. MM and any other party will pull out, so I'm afraid you've just potentially ruined any investment opportunity we may have by undercovering the unprofessionalism and downright amatuerish and devious antics of Leicester City

You should be ashamed

Last edited:
Takeover, I would guess - they've got very deep pockets, the group as a whole made a profit of £140 million last year.

Has anybody got any concrete evidence to back up the claim that is indeed Bardon Aggregates who are the East Midland group ???

Also if it is them, could somebody such as a Martin George type be bought in as Chairman or do they plan to install their own man, or possibly even retain some of the existing management ie Andrew Taylor and Tim Davies ??

Take a look..................... remember businessmen do not make hasty decisions, they make decisions based on full facts as to whether it is of financial benefit for them to move forward or step back.
It is too early to make assumptions as to one way or the other, they do play mind games however and on that basis
think of two to three weeks in advance, then all evaluations will have been concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00