Mandaric bid to be rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i saw that, just not sure of the motives. How much involvement do they have with the tigers?

They could intend to merge the two in to one stadium (Walkers) and redevelop Welford Road. With the recent redevelopment of Leicester it would be a very attractive site, possibly to the Royal Infirmary or student flats. I would imagine there being a significant gain if this was acheived.

I am making a very big assumption but if i am correct my foot is firmly in the MM camp.

well depends how you look at it, any money they gain is taken from the club, if they really do care about the club they would accept a hit in their own pocket.

a investor will have a total budget split between gaining control and improving the club that been a transfer budget and possible buyout of the stadium.

If MM gains control of the club do you think he would do the same in the future if things did not work out for him, I very much doubt it.

Has anybody got any concrete evidence to back up the claim that is indeed Bardon Aggregates who are the East Midland group ???

Also if it is them, could somebody such as a Martin George type be bought in as Chairman or do they plan to install their own man, or possibly even retain some of the existing management ie Andrew Taylor and Tim Davies ??

No but im sure bardon could provide some.;)

**** that weve had people with rocks for brains incharge of this club for too long.

MM for me

im sure bardon could supply the foundations we need to become a competitive side in the short term but im sure cracks will start to appear when larger amount of money are needed.

RL reporting Mandaric wants an answer by early next week.

Sounds like Mandaric isn't prepared to be messed around, my fear is if Mandaric does feck off and then this supposed 'preferred offer' does not materialise then we will be well and truly fecked.

Sounds like Mandaric isn't prepared to be messed around, my fear is if Mandaric does feck off and then this supposed 'preferred offer' does not materialise then we will be well and truly fecked.

exactly and Mandaric ends up taking Wolves in to the premiership instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00
8Leeds Utd00