Mandaric: Hero or Villian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He buys the club without spending any of his own money. His only expenses to date are on the due diligence.

Net transfers and wages paid out to date have been financed by LCFC and not him. He is not liable for any of it. It is effectively the clubs debt.

He backed Kelly and then dumped him. He appointed Worthington and the dumped him. He appointed Allen and then dumped him. He appointed Mackay and then dumped him. All inside 6 months. The cost of all these decisions are again going to be part of the growing debt he controls.

Players have been brought in for trials and permanently by MM or MA or DM. There appears to be no policy on transfers. Nobody knows who makes these decisions. Many of the players we have signed this summer have never been seen by the Manager or Owner.

In terms of the MA debacle, he made it clear that MA was the outstanding candidate and that he had taken time and much advice in making the decision. At no point has he allowed MA to manage the football side of the club. He has managed to make the club a total laughing stock that no manager with any self respect would touch with a barge pole.

Frankly Mr Mandaric, so far you've been a huge disappointment.

Good post.

I recall when the due diligence thing was going on some of the board members then resigned because they thought MM was the wrong man for the club. Maybe in hindsight they could have been right.

I recall when the due diligence thing was going on some of the board members then resigned because they thought MM was the wrong man for the club. Maybe in hindsight they could have been right.

Oh yeah, because those who were running it prior were doing such a great job....

He buys the club without spending any of his own money. His only expenses to date are on the due diligence.

The new players not getting paid then?

Money out of the club. there is a difference.

For saving the club from a similar fate to Leeds he is firmly in my hero book.

Careful here. Chairmen MM counts among his freinds include Bates and Hamman.

Milan at this minute = wanker

My opinion is that finally we had a manager to enjoy and i believe fans liked him because he was down to earth and honest. I honestly feel so pissed off with the whole damn thing

Although I respect all the views put forward, they're nothing more than conjecture. We don't know what's happened behind closed doors. The one thing I know is that we need Chairman and Manager to have a good working relationship - without that this club will go nowhere.

I was completely shocked when Allen was sacked but I believe that the decision was made with the right aim in mind.

Net transfers and wages paid out to date have been financed by LCFC and not him. He is not liable for any of it. It is effectively the clubs debt.

He backed Kelly and then dumped him. He appointed Worthington and the dumped him. He appointed Allen and then dumped him. He appointed Mackay and then dumped him. All inside 6 months. The cost of all these decisions are again going to be part of the growing debt he controls.

Players have been brought in for trials and permanently by MM or MA or DM. There appears to be no policy on transfers. Nobody knows who makes these decisions. Many of the players we have signed this summer have never been seen by the Manager or Owner.

In terms of the MA debacle, he made it clear that MA was the outstanding candidate and that he had taken time and much advice in making the decision. At no point has he allowed MA to manage the football side of the club. He has managed to make the club a total laughing stock that no manager with any self respect would touch with a barge pole.

Frankly Mr Mandaric, so far you've been a huge disappointment.

Let's keep it simple

No Mandaric = No fecking chance of progressing

I agree. It's hard to know what would be for the best - a slow, quiet death, or a big, nasty, public one...

At the moment, a clown.

Milan appointed MA. I cannot see that the revolution has progressed much. Talk of Premiership football is cheap: can anyone really see us getting there this season, and, if there is an optimist who answers in the affirmative, what would happen to us in the Prem?

Milan is a Hero Milan is a Hero la la la,...la la la

At the moment, a clown.

Milan appointed MA. I cannot see that the revolution has progressed much. Talk of Premiership football is cheap: can anyone really see us getting there this season, and, if there is an optimist who answers in the affirmative, what would happen to us in the Prem?

In answer to your questions:

1. Yes, if Paul Jewell gets the gig

2. Who gives a toss - will be better than being stuck where we are

In answer to your questions:

1. Yes, if Paul Jewell gets the gig

2. Who gives a toss - will be better than being stuck where we are

I hope you're right about Jewell; he seems the best of the alternatives on offer but, I don't think he'll be offered the job - I really hope I am wrong.

On the second point, I give a toss. I felt so sorry for the Watford fans last season. They never stood a chance from day one and it is one heck of a long season going from defeat to defeat. I would like City to build momentum and go up with, at least a chance of staying in the Premier.

does anyone actually know why allen was sacked? i ****ing don't, and for that i will reserve judgement before saying "poor allen, mandy is a twat"

no money and a good manager is fair enough said, but the previous board appointed shit manager after shit manager so without mandaric i can't think many decent ones would have stepped up.

Come on guys n gals, try and think back to when Martin (god) O'Neil first arrived, we were all shouting for his head and he made us "quite good". surely if Mandaric gets a proven manager at the helm and is willing to put his money where his mouth is and results start to go our way (we're already better off than last 2 seasons) then we will be back where we belong!!! still way ahead of Forest .....:081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363