Mandaric Out ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy the idea that there was/is no alternative to Mandaric.

The simple fact is, Mandaric wants to get us to the Prem and then sell us so he can make a profit. Fair enough. But in order for him to do that, it requires LCFC being bought by someone else.

Does anyone think Mandaric will be here forever? No. So, ultimately, someone else will buy him out. There has to be an alternative for MM's plan to work.

It amazes me that so many people think MM is the be all and end all of LCFC. He has, according to many, "saved" the club. Yes, we were in the shit. We had been for several years in fact. But had Mandaric not bought us, someone else would have done, sooner or later. The further down we went, the cheaper we'd have become. OK, true, we may have been in limbo for another few months, even a couple of years, but I don't believe for one minute that MM is "the saviour of LCFC". He's just the current owner.

With so many clubs being bought and sold lately, I don't think it would have been too hard to find a different owner. It will be more difficult now though, as MM wants a profit, so our "value" will be artificially higher.

:038::038::038::038: SPOT ON!!!!! End of.................

The simple fact is, Mandaric wants to get us to the Prem and then sell us so he can make a profit. Fair enough. But in order for him to do that, it requires LCFC being bought by someone else.

Does anyone think Mandaric will be here forever? No. So, ultimately, someone else will buy him out. There has to be an alternative for MM's plan to work.

It amazes me that so many people think MM is the be all and end all of LCFC. He has, according to many, "saved" the club. Yes, we were in the shit. We had been for several years in fact. But had Mandaric not bought us, someone else would have done, sooner or later. The further down we went, the cheaper we'd have become. OK, true, we may have been in limbo for another few months, even a couple of years, but I don't believe for one minute that MM is "the saviour of LCFC". He's just the current owner.

With so many clubs being bought and sold lately, I don't think it would have been too hard to find a different owner. It will be more difficult now though, as MM wants a profit, so our "value" will be artificially higher.

But we wouldnt of had time to wait for another buyer we would of gone into administration then deducted 10 points and instead of challenging for promotion we would of been battling in the bottom half of the table with not much to play for!!.................. Hold on Oh shit!!!

But we wouldnt of had time to wait for another buyer we would of gone into administration then deducted 10 points and instead of challenging for promotion we would of been battling in the bottom half of the table with not much to play for!!.................. Hold on Oh shit!!!

I think this point has been consistantly dis-proven every time this argument crops up on here, so await some links to previous posts :icon_wink

Agree entirely....he got the club at a very low price and is ultimately looking for a profit....some people buy in too easily to his obvious love of football and see it as a deeply held passion for THIS football club.

The whole point of the thread was to highlight that many of the problems we are currently experiencing are not the fault of Gary Megson, but it seems perfectly ok to see countless posts demanding the removal of the ginger fecker after a month at the club and yet the man who has prescided over what can only be described as a shambolic and embarrasing last 9 months, which has seen countless managers and players come in and out of the club without any real signs of progress or stability is still treated as some sort of demi God.

The truth is we are in the mess we are in this season because of Mandaric, he has made the big decisions, he hired MA then fired him, he has now hired GM, he wants the plaudits when it goes well, well guess what Milan when it goes tits up you have to be prepared to get the flak.

The whole point of the thread was to highlight that many of the problems we are currently experiencing are not the fault of Gary Megson, but it seems perfectly ok to see countless posts demanding the removal of the ginger fecker after a month at the club and yet the man who has prescided over what can only be described as a shambolic and embarrasing last 9 months, which has seen countless managers and players come in and out of the club without any real signs of progress or stability is still treated as some sort of demi God.

The truth is we are in the mess we are in this season because of Mandaric, he has made the big decisions, he hired MA then fired him, he has now hired GM, he wants the plaudits when it goes well, well guess what Milan when it goes tits up you have to be prepared to get the flak.

Exactly.

Well said A to the Z. Milan's reaction to criticism is usually to come out fighting back.

I wonder if he reads this......? :039:

I cant understand why people think we are in a mess we are 8 games in to a 46 game season and most people said at the start they would be happy with any improvement ie top half finish now all of of a sudden we are not top of the league and its a fecking disaster we need to get real we are 9 points of third place FFS!!

I think this point has been consistantly dis-proven every time this argument crops up on here, so await some links to previous posts :icon_wink

I know but i thought i would test the usual lot i was just having a bit of fun smile people its friday!

We are a laughing stock and a bit of a joke at present, MM reckons to be an astute football man and yet has recommended or sanctioned the signing of a number of mediocre players and managers and invariably awarded them decent length contracts.

His judgement is piss poor he has moved on 3 manager and appointed 3 managers, he appointed and then fired a Director of Football after one month, hardly a ringing endorsement of his staff selection skills.

Who is laughing at us?

I cant understand why people think we are in a mess we are 8 games in to a 46 game season and most people said at the start they would be happy with any improvement ie top half finish now all of of a sudden we are not top of the league and its a fecking disaster we need to get real we are 9 points of third place FFS!!
Have you seen the points watch thread? It's a cycle we need to break ASAP. But it's STILL the same.... :icon_sad:

Sorry. I'll cheer up a bit.

Tits! :038: :038: :038:

Ah, that's better. :icon_bigg

We are fourth from bottom of the league (and only there because of goal difference)

Last season we finished two places higher than that

Which part of 'any improvement' have we missed, exactly ?

We are fourth from bottom of the league (and only there because of goal difference)

Last season we finished two places higher than that

Which part of 'any improvement' have we missed, exactly ?
As you say we finished 2 places above that we have only played 8 games nobody can say where we will be in 3-4 months time

i dont see us getting relegated this year but i dont see us getting promoted either or even get a play off spot, in fact seeing as im pretty sure we are not gonna win any cups either, i declare this season over and done with.

Well if thats your attitude good luck to you mate i for one will remain optimistic

It's one possibility out of many

Equally we might be top of the league by then

The point being that you can't comment on 'where we will be in 3-4 months time' - you can only really comment on where we are now

It's one possibility out of many

Equally we might be top of the league by then

The point being that you can't comment on 'where we will be in 3-4 months time' - you can only really comment on where we are now

So if we cant comment why do people think the season is over and its all a big mess :102::102:

So if we cant comment why do people think the season is over and its all a big mess :102::102:

Because they are drama queens of the highest order

It might be a feckin' huge great steaming big mess, but the season is far from over

The opposing teams we have seen so far have been pretty poor IMO (QPR being possibly the worst team I have seen us play against for years).

I think our best 11 players are better than that and, given the right team selection, right formation and a bit of motivation and confidence should see us winning more than we lose/draw

Problem is we have seen the exact opposite of the above in the past few games, hence our current position in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669