Mandaric Out ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, out of those 4 managers - one is still here (GM), one was sacked for poor performances over a period of time (RK),one was only a caretaker manager (NW) and the other one was apparently sacked for non-football reasons. I've seen a similar turnover and circumstances in the health service a few times.

You dont know why MA2 was sacked any more than I do.

Sorry but that is rubbish. The reason we are in shit has been accumulating over a number of years and is the result of appauling mismanagement for the past decade. The debts that were stacked against this club nearly killed us and we have paid the price.

The rebuilding of this club has begun in the boardroom but will take a significantly longer period to translate to the playing field. Quality players just don't want to come here, hence why we don't have Robbie Fowler, Danny Murphy or even that twonk that picked Sheffield United over us.

We need to put a solid squad togather and achieve a higher position in the league before any decent player will look at us as anything more than relegation fodder.

Milan has not had the reigns for a year yet. To say that he is the problem is just ridiculous.

He hasn't had the reigns at all. Neither has he had the rains.

Think about it!

Last edited:
The problem is the players aren't good enough. Why is that MMs problem?

Cause he brought most of them in?!

And those he didn't are left from last season and didn't replace them with anything better than we already had?! eg Kaebi, Kishishev, Newton, Ferrara, Djeziri, Hellings, Neilsen, Cort etc.

I'd attribute Campbell & Hayes and maybe Newton out of the above list to Allen but the rest are from Uncle Milan's magical network of agents.

Last edited:
You dont know why MA2 was sacked any more than I do.

I'm not saying I do but my point is that MM has not behaved (in his dealings with managers) in any way different from what you could expect from a chief exec in any other business. I don't think that alone is sufficient to call for his resignation.

I'm not saying I do but my point is that MM has not behaved (in his dealings with managers) in any way different from what you could expect from a chief exec in any other business. I don't think that alone is sufficient to call for his resignation.

The buck stops with the man at the top. If the top man makes bad appointments, ultimately he's the one responsible for it.

I'm not saying MM should be sacked, but he has made mistakes, I don't think anyone could deny that.

I'm not saying MM should be sacked, but he has made mistakes, I don't think anyone could deny that.

He wouldn't sack himself surely?! That would be a turn up for the books

The buck stops with the man at the top. If the top man makes bad appointments, ultimately he's the one responsible for it.

I think he has admitted so in his appt of MA2. However, you also have to ask who is going to hold him accountable for those mistakes as he owns the club. Ultimately, it is either the fans making life really unpleasant for him or his own conscience. Either way I don't get the impression that he is a chap to admit defeat lightly.

MM admits that he has made mistakes.

I think he has admitted so in his appt of MA2. However, you also have to ask who is going to hold him accountable for those mistakes as he owns the club. Ultimately, it is either the fans making life really unpleasant for him or his own conscience. Either way I don't get the impression that he is a chap to admit defeat lightly.

I am sure that he has no intention of admitting/accepting defeat. He has invested too much already for him to do that. I am sure that he will go on working to succeed. It will be a rough ride for him and for us - but probably no rougher than what was facing us when he arrived.

Cause he brought most of them in?!

And those he didn't are left from last season and didn't replace them with anything better than we already had?! eg Kaebi, Kishishev, Newton, Ferrara, Djeziri, Hellings, Neilsen, Cort etc.

I'd attribute Campbell & Hayes and maybe Newton out of the above list to Allen but the rest are from Uncle Milan's magical network of agents.

In fairness, we know not of Kaebi, Ferrara, Djeziri, Hellings etc...

If, and I say if, he bought those players off his own back, then perhaps he would have to hold his hands up to that. If and again I say if, these players are all shite, then we will need more coming in in January. And guess what? I bet he'll bank roll that too.

We need to be more respectful of the man with all the strings IMO.

I am sure that he has no intention of admitting/accepting defeat. He has invested too much already for him to do that. I am sure that he will go on working to succeed. It will be a rough ride for him and for us - but probably no rougher than what was facing us when he arrived.

Yes I'm sure you're right. Would be nice to have something to cheer about even so.

If, and I say if, he bought those players off his own back, then perhaps he would have to hold his hands up to that. If and again I say if, these players are all shite, then we will need more coming in in January. And guess what? I bet he'll bank roll that too.

Couldnt agree more mate because if he listened to everyone slagging him off and walked away we would properly in the shit and then he would be slagged off even more FFS give him time

What a daft thing to say. We are about 18 places from third place - that is the thing of relevance.

Even if we were to get those 9 points in the next three games, how many points do you think the third place club would get in the same time. At our present rate it will take us another nine games to get those 9 points. How many points do you think w will be behind the third club by then?

Don't underestimate the seriousness of our position.

I bet crystal palace are glad they didnt take your attitude a couple of seasons ago

To be fair you don't get respect just by waving a cheque book signing a load of crap players on freebies and then 6 months later saying "yeah they were crap but here's another load to try".

I think its fair to say that out of that list, Hellings and Neilsen have definately been deemed surplus to requirements, Kaebi is so small he's going to have to be unbelievable with the ball to make up for his inadequecies in physicality and defence (certainly in this division where play is very direct).

From what I hear the coaches believe that the youth team players are better than Newton, Djeziri and Ferrera plus some others - as seen with King playing ahead of Hellings in the week. Add to that Mattock, Wesolowski, Stearman and Sheehan are all playing ahead of them too.

If there is one thing that Smeggy Meggy appears to be doing, its that he's willing to give some of the youth team players a chance above Mandaric's signings.

By the way I'd like to point out in the absence of anyone else I'm not saying "Mandaric Out" i'm saying that he has to be responsible (wholly or partly) for the lack of quality that has been brought in.

Last edited:
If chairmen are to blame for signing poor players why do we hate peter taylor?

Cause Taylor chose the players, MM has chosen these as I understand it.

Anyway, from previous threads on admin/PT its been clear that many believe JE and the board at the time were just as responsible so it should be the case with MM as well.

Cause Taylor chose the players, MM has chosen these as I understand it.

Anyway, from previous threads on admin/PT its been clear that many believe JE and the board at the time were just as responsible so it should be the case with MM as well.

But do we really know that MM has signed all the shit players and if we are treating it the same shouldnt we all hate martin allen

To be fair you don't get respect just by waving a cheque book signing a load of crap players on freebies and then 6 months later saying "yeah they were crap but here's another load to try".

I think its fair to say that out of that list, Hellings and Neilsen have definately been deemed surplus to requirements, Kaebi is so small he's going to have to be unbelievable with the ball to make up for his inadequecies in physicality and defence (certainly in this division where play is very direct).

From what I hear the coaches believe that the youth team players are better than Newton, Djeziri and Ferrera plus some others - as seen with King playing ahead of Hellings in the week. Add to that Mattock, Wesolowski, Stearman and Sheehan are all playing ahead of them too.

If there is one thing that Smeggy Meggy appears to be doing, its that he's willing to give some of the youth team players a chance above Mandaric's signings.

By the way I'd like to point out in the absence of anyone else I'm not saying "Mandaric Out" i'm saying that he has to be responsible (wholly or partly) for the lack of quality that has been brought in.

It would certainly help to have a clearer role boundary between MM and his manager(s). It must undermine the latter to find that MM is trying to manage the team as well as the club. Maybe he's too impatient for success.

But do we really know that MM has signed all the shit players and if we are treating it the same shouldnt we all hate martin allen

I thought we did?

Anyway, I'm confident in what i've been told that as I say Kaebi, Hellings, Kishishev, N'Gotty, Neilsen were all MM's recommendations, accepted by MA.

Campbell and Hayes were clearly MA's, Clemence probably MM's to be fair, and I'm not sure about Newton, probably MA's call.

Djeziri and Ferrera have to be MM's as he signed them after MA2 had been sacked.

So of the the 12 i'd attribute 8 of the 12 to MM - only one of which is better than what we have, the remaining 7 are probably are no better, and probably worse than what we had orginally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670