Martin Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how old this article is as I can't find the date on it but I am presuming it was written today.

http://www.mk-news.co.uk/mknews/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=81432

Allen was last night locked in talks after it emerged Championship side Leicester City had made him their number one target.

Sources close to both clubs believe that the move is a 'done deal' and an announcement will be made later today.

It is understood a press conference has been called for later this afternoon at Leicester City.

It is believed a six figure compensation package is in the process of being agreed with the Dons.

He said wins games not loses!

Quite.

I spose the most reviled figures to Leicester fans in recent years were Speedie (when he played for Blcakburn) and Wise (when he played for Leicester - whose greatest achievement was to turn the perpetual sick note Callum Davidson into a local hero).

Unless, I am mistaken, after he signed for Leicester and scored a couple of goals, Speedie also became a local folk hero.

Had Wise been successful at Leeds and then achieved success at Leicester - all would have been forgiven very quickly indeed.

I would watch youselves. He blames failure on everyone else and has a cult around his ego. He is a allegedly a Bully to all staff. If there is any disagreement he sacks them imidiately.And only two weeks ago he told me that he had stopped by our new stadium and had adream of keading us to the championship. On a tour of our new stadium he promised us he was in it for the longterm and made great emphasis on the fact he did not have a get out clause in his contract becuase he is so committed to the MKDONs. He is tatically inept, Hoof it up the park is his only stratedty. Remember he has played six play off matches in the last three years and won NIL. Be warned ,we were by Brentford + Barnet fans but we chose to beleive in Allen, BIG MISTAKE.I hope you do take him as he wont be welcomed back if you don't.

I would watch youselves. He blames failure on everyone else and has a cult around his ego. He is a allegedly a Bully to all staff. If there is any disagreement he sacks them imidiately.And only two weeks ago he told me that he had stopped by our new stadium and had adream of keading us to the championship. On a tour of our new stadium he promised us he was in it for the longterm and made great emphasis on the fact he did not have a get out clause in his contract becuase he is so committed to the MKDONs. He is tatically inept, Hoof it up the park is his only stratedty. Remember he has played six play off matches in the last three years and won NIL. Be warned ,we were by Brentford + Barnet fans but we chose to beleive in Allen, BIG MISTAKE.I hope you do take him as he wont be welcomed back if you don't.

So who would you rather have employed who would definatly have gotten you to the play-offs.

For a plastic club that doesnt seem to bad at all to me.

So who would you rather have employed who would definatly have gotten you to the play-offs.

For a plastic club that doesnt seem to bad at all to me.

Plastic or not he had the biggest budget and squad in league 2 by a considerable way and failed .His Style meant that we lost 18 points in the last five minutes of matches throughout the season.Not to mention a 5-0 thrashing away from home by Rochdale, a 4-0 thrashing away from home by Peterborough United. We still were the highest scoring side in the league by 5-6 goals over the season but the fith worst defencively in the league.And our top scorers were already at the club not bought in by him. Seriously ENJOY having him and in about a years time remember these few words of warning.
He will never take you to the Prem.

Be warned ,we were by Brentford + Barnet fans but we chose to beleive in Allen, BIG MISTAKE.I hope you do take him as he wont be welcomed back if you don't.

I'm not sure what it is exactly we are supposed do about it, what are you advising us to do?
What was the BIG MISTAKE that you made that you are hoping we can avoid?

I'm not sure what it is exactly we are supposed do about it, what are you advising us to do?
What was the BIG MISTAKE that you made that you are hoping we can avoid?

They didn't petition the manager and demand he be avoided duh ;)

They didn't petition the manager and demand he be avoided duh ;)

The Big MISTAKE is to beleive in all the crap about loyalty and dedication to the team and long term for the club.
He is only intrested in himself. We beleived it to our cost. He was supposedly going to be with us long term and was given the resources to match his and the clubs aspirations.Within a matter of hours in failing he was talking to your chairman.Enjoy

The Big MISTAKE is to beleive in all the crap about loyalty and dedication to the team and long term for the club.
He is only intrested in himself. We beleived it to our cost. He was supposedly going to be with us long term and was given the resources to match his and the clubs aspirations.Within a matter of hours in failing he was talking to your chairman.Enjoy

He ain't here yet.

it was your club who gave him permission, plus he's not even our manager yet.

For a start he isn't our manager yet and secondly who is loyal to anybody in this day & age?
Everybody is looking out for themselves loyalty has long gone out of the window, your club wasn't even loyal to the town it's from when it relocated.

:043::043::043::044::044::042::082::005:

Ive heard it all now, an MK Dons fan calling himself longtimefan, i have pants older than MK Dons, and preaching about loyalty.....priceless!

so he got you to the play offs, but doesn't see MK Dons as the biggest club in the world...

:icon_roll

i'll settle for getting to the prem and then him ****ing off to Villa

oh and btw I before E...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675