Martyn Waghorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we also give Sousa some credit for the signing. He has come in for quite a bit of stick lately so lets give credit where it's deserved eh.:038:

We don't know that it's his signing or how it's going to work out yet, let's see what happens first eh?

Or maybe Sousa was impressed by Waggy, knew he fitted in, realised he has the ability to play in a variety of systems and styles but up to recently he wasn't available. Remember Holloway signed Campbell at Blackpool last season on loan following a previous successful loan spell under a different manager and this was despite giving him little opportunity whilst manager here.

I pondered all this, I would have thought Suzie would have watched tapes of matches from last season, he would have witnessed Waggy's impact and performances with Fryatt I would imagine..?

Plus, this is a real fans sweetener. That cannot be under-estimated I feel.

My guess is that Sunderland got in touch with us about waghorn's availability, rather than the other way around. Then when Sousa was given the option he decided to go for it.

Mercury report basically says as much.

Saw him in Highcross yesterday with what I assume was his girlfriend. The Player sightings thread is locked so...

Last edited:
4 year contract according to Stringer.

More importantly, was his mrs any good PR?

4 year contract according to Stringer.

More importantly, was his mrs any good PR?

Dunno, didn't really get a look, only realised it was him literally as I was walking past him. Then saw he was with a girl from the back.

Last edited:
Really happy with this signing, i am much more optimistic after such a disappointing start. I just hope Sousa can get the best out of him and he plays like he did under Pearson.

She seemed like a nice lass...why she would want to get with a footballer god only knows.....we all know given half the chance they'd cop off with as many bints as possible.

Hang on..........that's all blokes though ain't it....

the fair majority I would say, yes..

actually edit, all the total wankers I've ever been unfortunate enough to have a relationship with :)

Last edited:
She seemed like a nice lass...why she would want to get with a footballer god only knows.....we all know given half the chance they'd cop off with as many bints as possible.

Hang on..........that's all blokes though ain't it....

the fair majority I would say, yes..

actually edit, all the total wankers I've ever been unfortunate enough to have a relationship with :)

:018: Some of us are grateful for what little we can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669