Speculation Matt Derbyshire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually referring to the time you explained a really obvious joke. Spion should have known that really.

Ahhhhhh!!!

I have just re-read the thread and it wasn't TSUK that I originally replied to.

So yes BM, you're right, I should have cottoned on :icon_lol:

I think I just had some movement when I read this.

Been editing Wiki by any chance Notts?:icon_bigg

It sounds like he's having a medical today. I'm not 100% sure it's with us, but I'm confident. His mrs is very talkative on Twitter, so I tried to force her hand by updating his Wiki :icon_lol: she has seen it and not denied it's incorrect :icon_wink

Good enough as a backup, I honestly can't see much difference between him and Long, maybe still need one more.

According to Fourth_Official he at LCFC - medical?? Not overly excited about this. His strike rate at Birmingham was zero. Only seems to score when on loan at lower clubs.

is he at a club at the minute or free agent?

Gives us more options, don't think he is the main or final striker to be brought in.

Rubbish player.

Yes - we've got the makings of a great season and I don't see the point of cluttering up the club with a non-scoring striker free or not free back up or whatever. I tell you what Steve Howard or Waghorn (neither of whom fit the bill as to the standard required) would score more goals.

Sven should wait until he can bring in someone who can make a positive difference.

I honestly think this could be a fantastic signing. He looked to be a player with lots of potential a few years back, but seems to have lost his way slightly. If anyone can get the best out of him, Sven will. Better than a lot of strikers in the Championship and if he's available for next to nothing, then I say we should definitely go for this one.

I honestly think this could be a fantastic signing. He looked to be a player with lots of potential a few years back, but seems to have lost his way slightly. If anyone can get the best out of him, Sven will. Better than a lot of strikers in the Championship and if he's available for next to nothing, then I say we should definitely go for this one.

He's lost his way slightly in the manner of Scott of the Antartic!

True there is no transfer fee involved - but he would no doubt be seeking a fat wages deal.

Once again we are linked to a decent player and the negativity starts to come out. May I just point out that free agent Matt Derbyshire has scored 48 goals in 171 appearences (a lot of them from the bench),and £7m Shane Long has scored 54 goals in 200 Appearences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669