Matt Jones to retire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scowcroft said:
weluvulesta said:
I hope he returns in years or somin and becomes the new Izzet.

He's retired, so I doubt it...... :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Possibly one of the funniest posts ever, I hope this chap was joking. I bet he rings up Radio Leicester saying he can't get through the turnstiles at Filbert Streets anymore. :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
weluvulesta said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Possibly one of the funniest posts ever, I hope this chap was joking. I bet he rings up Radio Leicester saying he can't get through the turnstiles at Filbert Streets anymore. :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable

It's the backward version of Ashov. :wink:

Heard he is joining the Dirty Sanchez boyo's, problem is he'll do the first 'stunt' of a triple summersault into a pile of shite and look great, but then get injured doing something stupid like waking up Pancho and only appear in the last episode to say 'I hope to be back in the next series'.

Naughty Fox said:
Heard he is joining the Dirty Sanchez boyo's, problem is he'll do the first 'stunt' of a triple summersault into a pile of shite and look great, but then get injured doing something stupid like waking up Pancho and only appear in the last episode to say 'I hope to be back in the next series'.

:lol:

I don't think that any stunts would have to be set up, just follow him around in real life. You could have him doing anything from stubbing his big toe to ending up wearing a deckchair. Accident prone or what?

Im sad to hear this , Matt had so much potential as a footballer , now its down the drain becuase of these stupid injuries :roll: :cry: Good Luck with the future Matt

Bobby Smith said:
Naughty Fox said:

:lol:

I don't think that any stunts would have to be set up, just follow him around in real life. You could have him doing anything from stubbing his big toe to ending up wearing a deckchair. Accident prone or what?

:lol: :lol: Bobby we could sell the idea to MTV and call it 'Viva la Dirty Jonesass' :lol:

Just realised that he had played 11 that's 11 games of professional football when we payed £3M for him. My god I'm gonna get a beer :shock: :evil: :cry:

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
weluvulesta said:

Unbelievable

That was a fruity comment dude. :oops: :D :!:

Jonesy picked up that back injury at Forest And then they only offered him a £1000 a week contract!!

Barst*ds :twisted:

Bobby Smith said:
Just realised that he had played 11 that's 11 games of professional football when we payed £3M for him. My god I'm gonna get a beer :shock: :evil: :cry:

old hat this but what sort of moron would sign a cheque for that amount- Taylor is a decent youth coach & a useless manager -but he didn't agree the crazy deal or sign the cheque!

As I recall Matt Jones played one decent game for us -his first - had a catalogue of injuries in a time that is possibly unparalled in the game - received vast sums of money from us for nothing & told the world from his famous web site whilst taking that cash for doing nothing that his main wish in life was to play again for Leeds United.

I look forward to the Birch introducing him as a genuine 'Leicester Legend'.

In fact I'd like to see a list of ex-players who he considers are not 'legends'.

Bobby Smith said:
Just realised that he had played 11 that's 11 games of professional football when we payed £3M for him.

He started 16 games for Leeds, and made another 17 appearances as sub.

His career sounds a lot like Matt Piper's.

Piper only made 15 starts for us before Sunderland paid £3.5 million for him, and he's only started 13 games for them in two seasons, due to a succession of injuries. I hope Piper's career doesn't go the same way as MJ's.

webmaster said:
Bobby Smith said:
Just realised that he had played 11 that's 11 games of professional football when we payed £3M for him.

Piper only made 15 starts for us before Sunderland paid £3.5 million for him, and he's only started 13 games for them in two seasons, due to a succession of injuries. I hope Piper's career doesn't go the same way as MJ's.

Especially if we sign him back.

webmaster said:
Bobby Smith said:

It would be awful, has Piper been out with the same injury?

webmaster said:
Bobby Smith said:

I meant Premier League Webbo :oops: Worth the money with 16 starts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363