Matt Mills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methinks we are heading into conspiracy theory: of course, a head butt might have taken place but, we have no more evidence that it did that that Mills and Pearson had a homosexual encounter in the Chairman's office. It is almost impossible to disprove these sort of rumours.

Methinks we are heading into conspiracy theory: of course, a head butt might have taken place but, we have no more evidence that it did that that Mills and Pearson had a homosexual encounter in the Chairman's office. It is almost impossible to disprove these sort of rumours.

I'm not saying it did happen, just very open minded to the fact that it could easily have happened as it's hardly like the members of the footballing profession are known to be the pinnacle of society.

As I said before, more shocked that people can dismiss that something like this could ever possibly happen than actually believe it.

I'm not saying it did happen, just very open minded to the fact that it could easily have happened as it's hardly like the members of the footballing profession are known to be the pinnacle of society.

As I said before, more shocked that people can dismiss that something like this could ever possibly happen than actually believe it.

I agree.

It pains me to say it, but any all male grouping has a high likelihood of physical aggression.

Still not having it. If a manager violently attacked a player, he'd certainly be suspeded pending an internal investigation and possibly the subject of a police enquiry. Mills has got no reason not to report Pearson - if my boss did that to me I'd be pressing charges and seeking compensation from the company.

If you're so confident it's true, tell us who the player is? Did he witness the assault?

I don't believe the story, but didn't Martin O'Neill come to blows with Reo-Coker at Villa and neither got the sack.

Try a player.

Did you speak to the player?

Was it a 1on1 conversation?

Did the player witness the event?

Without naming him (although I fail to see why you wouldn't), what questions did you ask and what did he say (as actual quotes)?

If you did speak directly to the player and the player witnessed the event why didn't you ask him if Mills was taking action?

Finally, and most importantly, how many members do you estimate the Trust has?

Let it go man, they're not gonna disclose it. And to be fair, neither of them are obliged to

I know for a fact that Pearson teabagged Beckfird whilst he was asleep. Mills got pissed off because he normally teabags Beckford and it all kicked off, ending up with Mills wearing Pearson like a glove puppet. I don't care if you don't believe me, I'll never reveal my sources without severe nipple torture.

I know for a fact that Pearson teabagged Beckfird whilst he was asleep. Mills got pissed off because he normally teabags Beckford and it all kicked off, ending up with Mills wearing Pearson like a glove puppet. I don't care if you don't believe me, I'll never reveal my sources without severe nipple torture.

What's a severe nipple? :102:

Anyone doing a marathon can tell you...

Is that anything like Mick Jagger and Marianne Faithfull doing a Mars bar (allegedly)?

Did you speak to the player?

Was it a 1on1 conversation?

Did the player witness the event?

Without naming him (although I fail to see why you wouldn't), what questions did you ask and what did he say (as actual quotes)?

If you did speak directly to the player and the player witnessed the event why didn't you ask him if Mills was taking action?

I have all the insider news, I actually spoke to Peltier yesterday and I saw Lloyd and Beckford undressed, that's how in with the players I am.

Ok lets be fair I only had a brief discussion about which weights I was using at the gym with Peltier and Lloyd and Becks were getting changed to go in the spa but it's closer to knowing something than most insiders.

I have all the insider news, I actually spoke to Peltier yesterday and I saw Lloyd and Beckford undressed, that's how in with the players I am.

Ok lets be fair I only had a brief discussion about which weights I was using at the gym with Peltier and Lloyd and Becks were getting changed to go in the spa but it's closer to knowing something than most insiders.

I wonder if Lloyd's junk is as 'roided up as the rest of his body?

I wonder if Lloyd's junk is as 'roided up as the rest of his body?

Not for me to say, a gents changing room should be a sanctuary, funny thing is my missus was asking if I'd seen SSL in the buff as well, some dirty minds out there.

Anyone doing a marathon can tell you...

...Leese?

A properly fitting sports bra prevents Jogger's Nipple.

Some blokes might also like a sports bra for the moobs too.

Not for me to say, a gents changing room should be a sanctuary, funny thing is my missus was asking if I'd seen SSL in the buff as well, some dirty minds out there.

Excuse me!

You said:

"Just seen the majority of the first team squad at David Lloyds Narborough, Pelts, Marshall and Drinkwater hitting the weights, the rest hitting the pool and spa"

And I replied:

"Even Sledger? :("

Implying I'm a dirty, old woman, as if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566