Matty Fryatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was number 8 i think.

The poor left back got some unfair treatment :icon_lol: he was injured form kicking his own keeper. As usual, city fans put 2 and 2 together to make 5.

Hope Matty recovers asap. I couldnt actually see the challenge from my viewpoint would like to see it again. Seems to be divided opinion on the level of intent.

Interesting how now he's injured everyone thinks Fryatt is great again-yet when hes playing hes not good enough etc.

Get well soon

Interesting how now he's injured everyone thinks Fryatt is great again-yet when hes playing hes not good enough etc.

Get well soon

I said the same last night, it will be interesting to see how we cope up front now considering a lot of people think he does nothing of value.

I said the same last night, it will be interesting to see how we cope up front now considering a lot of people think he does nothing of value.

Thought he was the best player until he went off, and we couldn't get into it after he was gone. He brings so much to the side that's not noticed other than goals.

Get well soon
Ditto that.
We are truly fecked

I don't think we're fecked, it just means a re-think with regards to the tactics.

Last night's 4-3-3 is clearly not the way to go against teams who are happy to sit back and counter-attack.

I would expect 4-4-2 on Saturday, Howard will start.

But most of the thickos in the kop thought it was the left back

Sometimes I wonder if they actually watch the game at all

They saw the bloke go down injured at the same time as Fryatt so assumed (wrongly) that it was him. As i said before, he actually kicked his own keeper (who also went down) in the process of stopping Oakley's 'shot'.

Last edited:
I broke my jaw about six years ago and it took weeks to heal. The worst thing about the recovery though was that I hadn't been able to eat proper food for 6 weeks after surgery and so I was weak. That took me longer to get back to normal than the injury itself.

I was hoping Birmingham were going to sign Pav.... (that Spurs striker) meaning Phillips opportunities would be even more limited. Alas, no.... and bagged a couple for them on Sunday.

Last edited:
Ditto re the injury. I had a broken jaw in 2 places and have 3 metal plates holding it all together. After it was bolted back together it wasn't painful at all. It's all of the stitches inside the mouth that are a pain.
What will take time though is the plate holding all of the rest of his teeth in place (they will all be very loose now (those that survive that is)
One thing though, he will still be able to keep up the fitness training. So I would say 3 weeks to a month out.

Dave Rennie said:
Ditto re the injury. I had a broken jaw in 2 places and have 3 metal plates holding it all together. After it was bolted back together it wasn't painful at all. It's all of the stitches inside the mouth that are a pain.
What will take time though is the plate holding all of the rest of his teeth in place (they will all be very loose now (those that survive that is)
One thing though, he will still be able to keep up the fitness training. So I would say 3 weeks to a month out.

Cheers Dave :icon_lol:

Massive blow if he will miss the rest of the season. Take his goals out of our team and we are relegation fodder. If this is the case and we want to maintain our Play Off push we must get a replacement in on loan as what we have already has proven to be no match. Saying that though, I do think Waggy could possibly step up seeing as he has been playing a lot of the season as a winger.

Can't agree with that !

Take his goals and movement out and we are no long playoff contenders maybe.

Pearson will HAVE to get someone in on loan now, no question about it.

What a terrible night of football :icon_cry:

No it wasn't! The player had been at him all night, it was a shocking challenge, I don't think the ref saw the incident properly from where he was.

Just saw it again on SSN at work and it was shocking!! Everyone here agreed with me too.

Come in DJ all is forgiven.

Leicester striker DJ Campbell has returned to Blackpool - a popular figure during his time at Bloomfield Road - on a loan deal until June.

I don`t think they can recall him, not that he`d do any good for us anyway!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00