Max Gradel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
from watching the games!

Really? All of them? If not, your opinion doesn't count as much as someone like, say, Nigel Pearson.

when Oakley has been put on the wing for example the first 45 against swansea inwhich he was put back in the centre where he belongs and what happened a 2-1 victory if you think oakley is a good winger then that just shows you have poor football knowledge or you make an opinion without watching the games.

That's a contender for Longest Sentence 2009.

I've seen every game Oakley has played for this club, and while I do think his natural position is in the middle I don't think he's a terrible wide midfielder. I'm certainly not going to make that sort of judgment based on one game against average opposition.

I'm interested how you come to the conclusion that disagreeing with you is proof of a lack of knowledge. Elucidate please.

is it because i've got a better football knowledge then you

Probably not.

and want to actually talk about football.

Really? I thought you just wanted to abuse people, which is pretty much all you've done since you registered.

i do know alot about football

This has to be proved over the course of several weeks and months.

You've made 15 posts since you signed up this month. You have to earn respect for your knowledge by displaying it in thoughtful posts rather than stomp around like some spoilt child yelling "I know more than you" or "My Dad's bigger than your Dad."

Last edited:
i do know alot about football

:081:Lets hear it then, let's hear everything you learnt from watching the odd game of foreign football on sky and all those years of playing footy manager.

Last edited:
Really? All of them? If not, your opinion doesn't count as much as someone like, say, Nigel Pearson.

I've seen every game Oakley has played for this club, and while I do think his natural position is in the middle I don't think he's a terrible wide midfielder. I'm certainly not going to make that sort of judgment based on one game against average opposition.

I'm interested how you come to the conclusion that disagreeing with you is proof of a lack of knowledge. Elucidate please.

Probably not.

Really? I thought you just wanted to abuse people, which is pretty much all you've done since you registered.

Ah, the BM breakdown. My favorite:icon_cool:icon_bigg

basically if you are saying to me you have watched every game oakley has played, and you still believe he is a good winger then whats wrong with you. It's not just against Swansea that he has failed to perform from outwide.

Probably not.

i've tried to engage debate which i have succeeded in

because thats how you gain football knowledge isn't it ted.

Sorry but how exactly do you judge 'football knowledge'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your knowledge of football as good as your spelling and grammar?

Ah, you see he knows sooooo much about footy it's pushed all of the other stuff out of his head. Such as reason and social skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669