Max Gradel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced anyone has crossed the lines lestetc has. I think everyone's been very careful not to get personal, don't you agree? Not for me to say though. I look forward to more engaging 'debate' tomorrow.

Perhaps people should review their own contributions and decide for themselves.

No I'm one of those fans who gets up at 4 in the ****ing morning and spends money I frankly don't have going to every single game without fail. I get pissed off at people who go to a handful of home games and decides they have every right to voice whatever opinion they like about a team they see six times a year, and all too often choose to do so right in my ear. I suspect you're one of those people aren't you?

We keep telling you, if you didn't go to every game via Torquay and Glasgow it wouldn't cost as much.

Perhaps people should review their own contributions and decide for themselves.

When people see the sort of comments that have been allowed, it's understandable that those people will react in a similar manner :icon_wink besides, some people's sense of humour compels them to mock by imitation.

When people see the sort of comments that have been allowed, it's understandable that those people will react in a similar manner :icon_wink besides, some people's sense of humour compels them to mock by imitation.

Let me know in the morning how many infractions you deserve.

I think it's Lako going back to his early posting style ;) seriously though, compared to some of the stuff that gets flung about he has done nothing worse than most and certainly not enough to get banned. If he carries on grmbling I will just ignore him, can't the rest of you?

We keep telling you, if you didn't go to every game via Torquay and Glasgow it wouldn't cost as much.

Not necessarily so. This Saturday I will be travelling up to Leicester via Reading, Oxford, Coventry and Nuneaton, saving me over a tenner.

I think it's Lako going back to his early posting style ;) seriously though, compared to some of the stuff that gets flung about he has done nothing worse than most and certainly not enough to get banned. If he carries on grmbling I will just ignore him, can't the rest of you?

If only everybody was as sensible as Mr Beighton.

Lunatic. Figured out how you're going to waste five hours yet?

Don't exaggerate. I can spend half an hour walking from the station to the ground. There's no more than 4½ hours to waste.

because people like you no nothing about football and think you are succinct with what you say but infact you are not.

I think lestatillidie is involved in a bonding exercize. I find myself in accord with people I have been disagreeing with for years.

I have been going to home games since 1969. Blue Maniac goes to away games as well as home. I am full of admiration for of anyone who can say people on this forum know nothing (or actually the phrase was "no nothing") about football,

There are, of course, levels of knowledge. It seems to me that anyone whose knowledge and understanding of the game is so deep he can treat the members of the forum with contempt has to be a professional with decades of experience and an insiders knowledge.

Who is there at Leicester City with the level of knowledge of players and understanding of the game that lestatillidie has?

Own up. Lestatillidie you are really Steve Walsh Senior aren't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669