Max Gradel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're.

Here.

just to make friends

Nope, I'm here to talk about football and other random shit. I don't come here to read a mixture of arrogance, arbitrary abuse and utter bollocks by some twat who's clearly a) got nothing better to do, b) not a regular at Leicester games, and c) has got all his/her football knowledge from FIFA 2004.

then you must be a little sad.

I'm not a little anything.

You're.

Here.

Nope, I'm here to talk about football and other random shit. I don't come here to read a mixture of arrogance, arbitrary abuse and utter bollocks by some twat who's clearly a) got nothing better to do, b) not a regular at Leicester games, and c) has got all his/her football knowledge from FIFA 2004.

i have had a season ticket for the last 18 years mate. if you go to every game you are one of those fans who shouts absolute crap.

I'm not a little anything.
a little thick

Have him BM!

I love the civil dischord on here. It's wicked.

Lestaillidie - what are your thoughts on what is the most important of all topics here at talkingballs - Tits?

Me? Thanks for asking; I like them, I know Alex does, and I can only speculate but I think BM does also.

As for Maxy Gradel. Seems a bit of a confidence player to me, when he's in the mood he looks sharp, when not he's pretty dire. That said, I think you can apply that to most wingers at our beloved club.

Last edited:
Well said Miles. But tits aside, I think Gradel at times looks a quality player....

Blue maniac are you one of those fans who shouts absolute crap

No I'm one of those fans who gets up at 4 in the ****ing morning and spends money I frankly don't have going to every single game without fail. I get pissed off at people who go to a handful of home games and decides they have every right to voice whatever opinion they like about a team they see six times a year, and all too often choose to do so right in my ear. I suspect you're one of those people aren't you?

Even lestatilidie couldn't get angry with a lovely brace of tats:)

perhaps lovtitstilidie would have been more apropos?

grumy*****ilidiebutnotwhenthere'ssomeboobysonshow

Grumpy **** till I die but not when there's some booby on show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675