May only be the first game, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
rotherhamfox said:
There just wasn't any pace, invention, anything to get excited about, this season is gonna be one hell of a slog. What astounded me was the optomism shown by lots of City fans this summer, the question has to be asked why? There's been no wholesale changes to the squad apart from losing our best midfielder and I don't blame Rob Kelly at all, his hands are tied financially. It's about time some City fans accept what we are and going to be for sometime, an average Championship side at best.

Average? Hahahahahahahahaha

YOU WISH!

newtonfox said:
would just like to say it been fun cya all
Come on Newts, don't walk out over a silly squabble. You're valuable to this forum, you keep the spelling pedants in work at the very least :icon_lol:

Have a coffee, (you know the ones, the ones they sell in the Dutch coffee houses) and a chill out and then come back again and see how you feel

Glad he's gone really. I was half expecting the cnut to rope me into pushing his wheelchair around for him when he falls apart :icon_wink :icon_lol: :081:

Melton Fox said:
Glad he's gone really. I was half expecting the cnut to rope me into pushing his wheelchair around for him when he falls apart :icon_wink :icon_lol: :081:
:081: :icon_lol:

newtonfox said:
shit thought you where going to still push it on match day what am im going to do now
He's back :icon_roll I'll push you on matchdays if you can get me a decent seat in the wheelchair section :icon_lol:

newtonfox said:
by the way im not in one yet and hope not for a few years yet but that day will come and the doc's have told me so too ,but hey i dont take any notice of them ethier
Sorry newts, I hope I didn't cause any offence, I was only having a joke. Too far :102:

newtonfox said:
no probs melt i know you where joking

I tell you newts, what the bloody Melton will do to get in the Walkers for free...... there are no boundaries. No shame at all.......:icon_bigg

Fox Fan said:
I thought Fryatt was poor, as was Hume. Personally I felt that COG and Elvis were miles better. Yea Kenton had a good match and williams had a few good free kicks but Luton came out of the traps much quicker than we did. They ran at us, made space and ultimatly punished us for what appeared to be lack of fitness/fight/determination/skill.

I think we will do better against Burnley on tuesday night - and on a positive note THEIR SECOND GOAL WAS MILES OFFSIDE.

Having just watched it again whilst coming back from the pub, it was never offside. :icon_sad:

Steven said:
Having just watched it again whilst coming back from the pub, it was never offside. :icon_sad:

p10100911ap5.jpg

p101009111am2.jpg

my.php

I think that shows he is clearly in an offisde position.

The Voice From Above said:
...agree with most of that although i thought Williams was one of our better players.

Hume was awful. I'd have replaced him with O'Grady at half time.

Williams was lazing about too far deep. You can't be creative when you're playing just in front of the back four.

Hume was worse than awful - but he still got an ovation when he left the pitch ffs!

The goal has already been scored. :102:

glyn said:
I dread to think how many people will turn against Kelly, if we don't win on Tuesday

But when I suggested that less than a fortnight ago in this thread, almost everybody said it wouldn't happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669