Maybe We Could Do A...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
Yep, but it is the little "o" that I want.

The little o is Alt + 0176 °°°

Melton Fox said:
®

Excellent, Thanks, although we do have different symbols. Can't get the celcius yet, but now i know how to look for it

Registered ® is 0174. I said 0176

Feckin ell. :confused: :confused: Can I borrow somebody's 12 year old (editing opportunity) - it's worse than trying to set the video machine. My father in law is about to get a PC and I'm supposed to teach him how to use it. :102:

Yes I meant three quarters: O.75.; 75% OK?

I'm worried you have taught Melton to do the € symbol though. Not very English is it. :icon_lol:

Duzza said:
Award for most off topic thread?? :icon_lol:

Probably my best chance of winning anything!!

OldGit said:
Feckin ell. :confused: :confused: Can I borrow somebody's 12 year old (editing opportunity) - it's worse than trying to set the video machine. My father in law is about to get a PC and I'm supposed to teach him how to use it. :102:

Yes I meant three quarters: O.75.; 75% OK?

I'm worried you have taught Melton to do the € symbol though. Not very English is it. :icon_lol:

lol I genuinely thought that you meant three to four million - sorry!!

I fear though that the first thing that the club will want to ensure is that they don't lose 2,000 season-ticket holders - and I think they will lose at least half of that amount.

Melton Fox said:
I typed 0176 and got registered

mmmm... Must be a different operating system. What did you type to get °? That is 0176 on my system.

Sorry, I meant 0169 to get registered. I followed your destructions to get the copyright symbol, I need to do some practising to find the copyright code

Melton Fox said:
Sorry, I meant 0169 to get registered. I followed your destructions to get the copyright symbol, I need to do some practising to find the copyright code

© is definitely 0169 here

® is 0174

There used to be a Character map somewhere in Widows that setr them all out with their codes, but now it only seems to have them to copy & paste.

bocadillo said:
lol I genuinely thought that you meant three to four million - sorry!!

I fear though that the first thing that the club will want to ensure is that they don't lose 2,000 season-ticket holders - and I think they will lose at least half of that amount.

Very true - which is why a good start to the season is essential to get more people buying casually. They might then also be able to offer half -season tickets later at an attractive price to try to lock some of them in. The fact remains: Do well - bums on seats - more money - do better :) .... or vice versa.:icon_sad:

Character map - beat me to it - on Windows XP: Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Character Map.

It's so exciting I almost س₪۞שׁ my pants!

DesertFox said:
Character map - beat me to it - on Windows XP: Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Character Map.

It's so exciting I almost س₪۞שׁ my pants!

presumably the other of your pants is OK :icon_wink

DesertFox said:

Not quite as easy as memorising the ALT-codes for the few of them that you are going to need to use regularly.

bocadillo said:
Not quite as easy as memorising the ALT-codes for the few of them that you are going to need to use regularly.

Ican't even remember me name half the time:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670