McAuley to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine McCauleys reaction to our lackluster attempts to defend corners...

news_02.jpg

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
We got him for free, but does anyone know if there is a sell-on clause? I hope so, for Lincoln's sake.

His contract with Lincoln expires on 30th June - therefore we have not signed him from Lincoln - we have simply signed a player who was not under contract to anybody else. There has been no deal between City and the other lcfc - therefore no fee and no sell-on clause.

Last edited:
No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
We got him for free, but does anyone know if there is a sell-on clause? I hope so, for Lincoln's sake.

He's out of contract... he was no long a lincoln player so no.

Just watched the interview with him on world, seems like a confident lad! He says he hasn't come here not to be involved. Though I still think it would be a massive mistake to sell either paddy K or Paddy Mac. They are a settled established partnership and I will be pissed if the club breaks that up.

I know we are beset by central defenders who cannot defend,head or feetwise, but surely that is something for the training people to work on.Positional urgency would be a goalkeeper and a midfield provider for the attack as we are clueless in both area's, but I suppose you cant look a gift horse in the mouth.

SilverFox said:
Just watched the interview with him on world, seems like a confident lad! He says he hasn't come here not to be involved. Though I still think it would be a massive mistake to sell either paddy K or Paddy Mac. They are a settled established partnership and I will be pissed if the club breaks that up.

Wouldn't mind selling Paddy K, would be a disaster if we sold Paddy Mac (IMO).

Kelly commenting on McAuley: 'His presence is obvious; he is a lovely size...'

Oooh er! Didn't know that was one of the considerations. It might pursuade MDV to stick around:icon_lol:

SilverFox said:

Oooh er! Didn't know that was one of the considerations. It might pursuade MDV to stick around:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Must have been signed as direct replacement for Dion !!!!

SilverFox said:

HF is now travelling to the Walkers (for the first time I may add) to see of he can get a glimpse..

SilverFox said:

I pissed myself when I read that!!

I bet Kelly regretted those words from the moment they left his mouth!!

alex said:
HF is now travelling to the Walkers (for the first time I may add) to see of he can get a glimpse..

Would be the second time..:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670