McCarthy Plus Cash For Matt Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
no black backs??????

I take it he means the only ones MA didn't criticise.Personally I find that hard to believe that MA would slate players without having actually seen them play 'live' as it were,very unproffesional IMO if true

TBH it is a good move for paddy M, he will learn alot from charlton and will turn into a better player, paddy K is going to be a even better tho because he is with the national side and he is going to be learning from N Gotty which is a good sign, i can see paddy k and bruno form a good partnership at the heart of defence
As much as he learnt from Man City :102:

TBH it is a good move for paddy M, he will learn alot from charlton and will turn into a better player, paddy K is going to be a even better tho because he is with the national side and he is going to be learning from N Gotty which is a good sign, i can see paddy k and bruno form a good partnership at the heart of defence

You seem to be in the minority at the moment

dont get me wrong PK has been good at times but there are better players out there that we can now look at where before it was hope for the best ,i would be happy if he dose stay but i carnt see it some how OK
PK that is

I'd say he's been our most consistent player last season but I might be wrong,hes attracting Premiership interest which is more than anyof the others are so someone must be seeing something.There may well be better players out there but I'm not sure they are going to want to come to Leicester City

good bit of business ireckon and even better if we can get matty holland in return he will bring us a bit of class to the midfield, kinda hoping at the back its not ngotty and dezeuw though leaves us very short of pace if it is

I'd say he's been our most consistent player last season but I might be wrong,hes attracting Premiership interest which is more than anyof the others are so someone must be seeing something.There may well be better players out there but I'm not sure they are going to want to come to Leicester City

IMO he's played well in front of PREM clubs this season thats why they like the looks of him ,at home he's been a right prat at times and made some very basic misstakes TBH

Last edited:
I'd pick McAully ahead of PK - the former was my player of last season ( not a lot of choice, I'll grant you! ).

IMO he's played well in front of PREM clubs this season thats why they like the looks of him ,at home he's been a right prat at times and made some very basic misstakes TBH

We only played two didn't we?:icon_conf

Not too fussed either way to be honest, £650k is a good piece of business for a player who does always give 100% but is very rash and at times a liability. Not even the captaincy could help his suspect temprement.

Based on the fact we have endured 3 seasons of chronic under achievement I would be loathed to criticise the club for getting rid of any of the current squad who at times have been an embarrasment to themselves and the club.

Not too fussed either way to be honest, £650k is a good piece of business for a player who does always give 100% but is very rash and at times a liability. Not even the captaincy could help his suspect temprement.

Based on the fact we have endured 3 seasons of chronic under achievement I would be loathed to criticise the club for getting rid of any of the current squad who at times have been an embarrasment to themselves and the club.

well said a-to-the-z :038::038:

espcially for a fee.

Last edited:
Can't say I'm happy with this, always thought his only problem was inexperience, thought after a few more years he'd make a top player. Personally I preferred watching him to Kisnorbo or McAuley who are both overrated IMO.

(Also, he was one of my favourite players for his attitude - but it's my fault for getting attatched! You'd think I'd know by now that they all end up leaving! - that was meant to sound bitter rather than emo btw)

Good bit of business I suppose, buying him for 100k, selling for 650k.

If the 650k gets spent on quality I don't care... i'll drive him there myself, well I would if I could drive anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00