MDV to Dunfirmline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
I think the figure is likely to be more than £400-£500 a week, but clearly less than City expect. Perhaps City think there is a better offer to come, either from Dunfermilne or elsewhere. I don't think though that we can expect Dunfermline to wreck their wages structure just to help Leicester City and MdV out of the pickle they have got themselves into - they would be wise to learn by our mistakes. :icon_wink

I doubt very much that RK wants MdV to stay and fight for his place. I think we would have seen some more clear indication of that - he didn't even play at Hinckley, did he?

No he didn't. Clearly he isn't in the managers plans at all. Playing the likes of Dodds ahead of him shows that. Levein really fecked us with some of these signings!

newtonfox said:
and he only scored 9 goals in the bad first half of the season :102: :tumbleweed:

exactly Newton, and I bet that lump O'Grady wont score 9 goals all season.

If I were MDV I would be more than happy to just pick my wages up each week and feck everybody else. He came here as a striker and he did score goals, but the fans and now the club seem to be on his back. How many people shout at Hume everytime he fecks a shot up

Boy Genius said:
If I were MDV I would be more than happy to just pick my wages up each week and feck everybody else. He came here as a striker and he did score goals, but the fans and now the club seem to be on his back. How many people shout at Hume everytime he fecks a shot up

Feck I'm agreeing with BG.Its not cool to think MDV is ok though is it ?:102:

highland fox said:
Feck I'm agreeing with BG.Its not cool to think MDV is ok though is it ?:102:

I would rather have MDV in the side and scoring goals rather than some fancy dan who scores once in a blue moon. Goals to games played thats what its all about

maybe something has gone on behind the scenes between MdV and Kelly, hence his lack of opportunities so far

BG what have you got against C O'G? whatever it is I can see you eating humble pie at the end of the season when he is top scorer.

newtonfox said:
not that ive heard of Cate,the only thing RK said was prove you can play first team football that was all not heard anything els

WTF is Ernie doing here,we should be getting fit not playing Golf:icon_roll

Stevie Lynex on the wing said:
BG what have you got against C O'G? whatever it is I can see you eating humble pie at the end of the season when he is top scorer.

If I am wrong I will put my hands up and admit it, but I know I will be saying "I told you so, you should have listened to BG"......:icon_cool

newtonfox said:
i wouldnt go that far but he should get a few when and if he plays
I only hope RK gives him the chance NF to prove he has got what it takes, he certainly made a case for himself in pre season friendlies.

I only hope RK gives him the chance NF to prove he has got what it takes, he certainly made a case for himself in pre season friendlies.

and also set Rushden alight last season....:icon_wink

Too right he has but IMO he will only be used as sud ,I'm not knocking C O'G he has done very well over the last 2 season the only thing is MDV has more experience at this level than C O'G and that mite be what would swing it for MDV

(cue the edits )

I think he deserves a chance however I wouldn't get too excited against goals against Lower League opposition in friendlies,can he cut it against Chamionpship class defenders ?

newtonfox said:
Too right he has but IMO he will only be used as sud ,I'm not knocking C O'G he has done very well over the last 2 season the only thing is MDV has more experience at this level than C O'G and that mite be what would swing it for MDV

(cue the edits )

MdV won't play ahead of COG this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669