MDV to Dunfirmline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only go on what I've seen, and O'Grady looks to be one of our brightest prospects for some time, and we haven't had a home grown striker for ages. As for his spell at Rushden, I thing RK got it right when he said the main reason for sending him there was for him to get knocked about by some great big lower league defenders - he certainly came back a different player, and only going on what I saw at Hickley, for a big man he's got a fair amount of pace, and almost as importantly, he tries his heart out.

Last edited:
Real Sharapova said:
I can only go on what I've seen, and O'Grady looks to be one of our brightest prospects for some time, and we haven't had a home grown striker for ages. As for his spell at Rushden, I thing RK got it right when he said the main reason for sending him there was for him to get knocked about by some great big lower league defenders - he certainly came back a different player, and only going on what I saw at Hickley, for a big man he's got a fair amount of pace, and almost as importantly, he tries his heart out.

Ive seen him quite a bit pre season and in the ressies last season and that a very fair assesment. Will be funny to see BG eating humble pie (and HF to a certain degree) later this season.:icon_bigg

Real Sharapova said:
:038: Well said RS my sentiments exactly.

newtonfox said:
yeh thats the one that stuck in my mind just couldnt remember the others

cause there were no more.........

Durham Fox said:
Ive seen him quite a bit pre season and in the ressies last season and that a very fair assesment. Will be funny to see BG eating humble pie (and HF to a certain degree) later this season.:icon_bigg

no chance of it happening............ but who will admit they were wrong eh?...:icon_roll

Boy Genius said:
no chance of it happening............ but who will admit they were wrong eh?...:icon_roll

Will you? The lads got talent and will feature this year.

Durham Fox said:

If he scores the goals to secure our safety then I shall admit I'm wrong..

highland fox said:
If he scores the goals to secure our safety then I shall admit I'm wrong..

They all sneer at us HF but we will be man enough to admit we were wrong when proved wrong, and to be honest I cannot see that happening.

Durham Fox said:
Will you? The lads got talent and will feature this year.
I'm in agreement, he has strength, skill and a fair amount of pace, he'll be a useful player this year IMO.

newtonfox said:
yeh thats the one that stuck in my mind just couldnt remember the others

That might be because there weren't any others.

Still not bad, considering he had only a total of 185 minutes on the pitch only on three occasions did he get more than a quarter of an hour! That equates to 1 goal every 2 games - if Hume and Fryatt had attained that rate, they would have scored about 15 and 9 goals respectively.

bocadillo said:
That might be because there weren't any others.

Still not bad, considering he had only a total of 185 minutes on the pitch only on three occasions did he get more than a quarter of an hour! That equates to 1 goal every 2 games - if Hume and Fryatt had attained that rate, they would have scored about 15 and 9 goals respectively.

i know the other goals he got where last Pre-season and the inter match which i was at ,i did post this a few mins ago but thanks anyway :icon_bigg ;)

post #75

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673