megson out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so angry about this. The way he has treated the club and then he 'inspires' that? This is an absolute disgrace.

I am so angry about this. The way he has treated the club and then he 'inspires' that? This is an absolute disgrace.

Wow, even Alex.

That is it, the tide has turned.

All that's left now is for Brown Nose & Biff to finally admit that the ginger ****ing gimp needs to f*ck off.

I know, how fickle am I? The thing is I have endured the full breakdown from mates there who are waiting to try and scream abuse at GM and MM actually....They are absolutely fed up. Unfortunately I couldn't go tonight. Funnily enough, when I don't go I get angrier for those who did. I am so upset about how our club's season is panning out. This is an absolute joke.

I know, how fickle am I? The thing is I have endured the full breakdown from mates there who are waiting to try and scream abuse at GM and MM actually....They are absolutely fed up. Unfortunately I couldn't go tonight. Funnily enough, when I don't go I get angrier for those who did. I am so upset about how our club's season is panning out. This is an absolute joke.

Not very at all Alex, you've been a model of restraint & thoughtful composure.

Exactly how I feel tonight.

The texts I got at half-time just fueled the rage I feel towards the team and Megson.

But, more than that, I am wondering what the sodding hell Mandaric thinks he's playing at.

If and when he goes, the money he is wasting is going to be tied to the club in some form of debt or other. Seeing as his departure is inevitable at some point it means that all of these player and managerial f*ck ups are going to come back to haunt us at some point.

I'd be happy to see the whole f*cking lot of them climb onto a bonfire tonight. :mad:

10 weeks ago and at Home to Blackpool with hope and excitement. End of October and we are asking the lge if we can play Plymouth away again:icon_roll .Ffs it would be nice if they surprised us for a change.

i've herd on good authority this afternoon that Megson has 48 hours to decide if he wants to talk to Bolton and Stuart Pearce is being lined up as his replacement.

thank you Macky, Megson will choose to move to Bolton tomorrow considering the state of the squad and now we have new injuries

i've herd on good authority this afternoon that Megson has 48 hours to decide if he wants to talk to Bolton and Stuart Pearce is being lined up as his replacement.

He had 48 hours on Thursday / Friday, come on Milan show some fcuking bollox and tell the Ginger cnut to feck off right now. The w ankstain is taking the p155 out of club, if he doesn't want to be here then show him the fecking door.

Kelly and Allen may well have been knobs for differing reasons but at least they cared about the fecking club not like this fecking parasite.

Last edited:
I expressed the view earlier and before the game that Megson has to either go or be dismissed because he has lost all credibility over the Bolton affair. Not that he came to the club with any credibility as far as I am concerned. This was a very poor appointment indeed.

However, if there is £300k at stake then Milan should maintain his position that he wants to keep Megson and hope that Bolton want him by the weekend. If they find somebody else then he will have to sack Megson.

What concerns me more than anything else is the lack of quality of Milan's decision making. This is a tragic situation. At last somebody comes to the club with money to spend and that money is being thrown away on players who can't play and managers who are not right for the job. Leaving aside Kelly who he inherited and rightly sacked, he's appointed Worthington who seems like a decent bloke but is about as inspiring as Ming Campbell; we've had Martin Allen who was known to manage in a bizarre way and quickly lived up to his reputation ...and then the dead handed past master of boring football in Megson.

Dear oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670