Message from the Chairman

Not cool BN
Indeed.

It doesn't happen often but I was dumb founded. I had no idea how to respond, whether is was some kind of 'in character' post. It had me thinking BN might benefit from anger management or something as it seemed to me to be OTT.

People who think they have the right to send personal abusive attacks at anyone are just stains on society.

Don’t even need to mention all the good their family have done for us.

However, I’m not constantly thinking of the past and ignoring the mistakes of the present, he needs to do better in his job.

I think he knows that, I read that he recognizes that there needs to be changes and a reflection on the mistakes of this season. Personally I think it’s about as good a message as he could send right now. Some people just need to know when saying nothing is better for everyone.

Indeed.

It doesn't happen often but I was dumb founded. I had no idea how to respond, whether is was some kind of 'in character' post. It had me thinking BN might benefit from anger management or something as it seemed to me to be OTT.

Behave.

People that choose to have responsibility and want the glory when the going is good don't get to whine about criticism when the going gets tough.

He could have delegated responsibility at any time but he believed that he was the best man for the job.

He clearly isn't. And he's surrounded by yes people. So he can go to **** with his poor me shit.

Behave.

People that choose to have responsibility and want the glory when the going is good don't get to whine about criticism when the going gets tough.

He could have delegated responsibility at any time but he believed that he was the best man for the job.

He clearly isn't. And he's surrounded by yes people. So he can go to **** with his poor me shit.
It’s not criticism, it’s abuse. There’s a big difference. He isn’t whining about criticism anywhere in this message.

I suppose that I shouldn't be surprised that this board follows modern mores: people are either superheroes, or arch villains. Top and the board should take some responsibility for what has occurred, as should Brendan Rodgers and the players: however, none of them have set out to create the current situation.

This vicious blaming helps no one. We need to learn and move on. I am delighted to read that Top has risen above the foul mouthed criticism and will continue. I would prefer that monied men were divorced from football (and all positions of power!) but, society doesn't currently agree therefore, I am proud that my club is, at least, owned by a principled man.

Behave.

You seem to have totally misread the message or you’re just deliberately being contrary… either way you’ve made yourself look a bit silly…

So you have to issue some kind of statement to address the recent shitfest, and then try give people a little bit of something to cling onto - should be a bit of contrition (which is totally absent) and then some forward looking spin to try and sell tickets and shirts (which this is riddled with, along with unnecessarily high levels of sentimentality to get you onside)

So why on earth would you put in that mardy-arsed bit about offensive messages? How does that have a place in a statement like this? Your core statement to the fans about the critical, desperate state we are in and you are whining about that.

Read it again - it sticks out like a sore thumb

Ill-judged in the extreme

So you have to issue some kind of statement to address the recent shitfest, and then try give people a little bit of something to cling onto - should be a bit of contrition (which is totally absent) and then some forward looking spin to try and sell tickets and shirts (which this is riddled with, along with unnecessarily high levels of sentimentality to get you onside)

So why on earth would you put in that mardy-arsed bit about offensive messages? How does that have a place in a statement like this? Your core statement to the fans about the critical, desperate state we are in and you are whining about that.

I can't see the apology either.

You want him to do a better job as chairman of a football club, yet hone in on the small part of his post season message about staying a community and trying to be positive going forward.

It’s harmless, and ‘unecessarily high levels of sentimentality’ might just be what some fans need following a real low point.

There is literally nothing that could have been said that wouldn’t have been picked on.

And a **** you to those who think it’s fine for him to receive abusive language and not call it out. You don’t know the extent of it, and it has no place anywhere.

Oh boo hoo poor innocent billionaire baby Aiyawatt.

I've ****ed everything and some people are being mean to me.

Weak as piss. You're supposed to be the boss. **** me, what a loser.
Waaaa waaaa waaaa. I hate the nasty man..... waaa waaa waaaa..... I should be able to email him nasty comments if I like waaa waaaa waaaa.

Stop bring such a vile **** and grow up you bellend.

You want him to do a better job as chairman of a football club, yet hone in on the small part of his post season message about staying a community and trying to be positive going forward.

It’s harmless, and ‘unecessarily high levels of sentimentality’ might just be what some fans need following a real low point.

There is literally nothing that could have been said that wouldn’t have been picked on.

And a **** you to those who think it’s fine for him to receive abusive language and not call it out. You don’t know the extent of it, and it has no place anywhere.
Yep. Happily, it's a very small number of dickheads who think this message is anything other than honest. Unhappily, a couple of them are regulars here.

No one is suggesting that he's immune from criticism but criticism should remain just that.

The abuse is unacceptable, and should be called out - but whining about it doesn’t belong in a statement like this
He wasn't whining about it. He is saying it happened. There's nothing wrong with that. Ironically, the only whining going on is from those who want to pick his message apart....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563