Michael Morrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael Morrison to Sign Tomorrow

Never heard of him, but young and on his way up. And let's hope he's naive enough to view us as a "big club" and work his bollocks off to prove himself.

Good signing good hungry players with a point to prove get more like him and get rid of oakley and the rest

I think we have to get used to these people we haven't heard of. What I am happy to see is the fact that these are NP signings and feck all to do with MM.

The 20-year-old moves in exchange for a transfer fee that must remain undisclosed at Leicester City's request, and will be increased by additional payments based on appearances and promotions and a sell-on clause.

:icon_lol:

I intend to read about him on wikipedia and then make out as though I've been aware of him for ages.

Coupled with Newts arriving to tell us he knew about this last week

You've got yourselves a fantastic prospect. He'll be solid in League One next year, but expect him to get better and better year on year, he's more than capable of being a Premier League player in the future. He had trials with Chelsea and Newcastle (and Everton IIRC) a couple of season back, he's been a regular for the England non-league side, and has been pretty damn consistent for us in the past 3 years.

Solid in the air, good distribution, great tackler, just lacking a bit on pace. Capable of chipping in with a few goals too, you'll have to trust me on that one though as his goalscoring record for us was awful!

Be patient with him, give him a bit of time and you'll have a player who can help take you back to the big time in coming years.

You better have given us some bloody good money too.

Yeah just found it on the Cambs site, if he's as good as he seems then him and Worley could be a great centre partnership

Not much experience though. If they're both going to play I hope they play N'Gotty in a three.

Be patient with him!

We want him to play footy not open his legs. Patience is something Leicester fans have been short of in recent years. Could well be another young prospect for us to heckle and destroy.

I think Big Trev was the last prospect we got from you that we managed to destroy and look where he is now. Confidence is a fragile thing and donkey noises whenever you get the ball would erode that pretty quickly.

You've got yourselves a fantastic prospect. He'll be solid in League One next year, but expect him to get better and better year on year, he's more than capable of being a Premier League player in the future. He had trials with Chelsea and Newcastle (and Everton IIRC) a couple of season back, he's been a regular for the England non-league side, and has been pretty damn consistent for us in the past 3 years.

Solid in the air, good distribution, great tackler, just lacking a bit on pace. Capable of chipping in with a few goals too, you'll have to trust me on that one though as his goalscoring record for us was awful!

Be patient with him, give him a bit of time and you'll have a player who can help take you back to the big time in coming years.

:038: nice one, i dont see the fact he's coming from afew divisions down as a hinderence, a bit like gaz maccauley i suppose?

not sure why but i have a good feeling about this one and and worely too

Last edited:

Then we better all hope that he fits right in from the first kick of the new season, we don't want another Benjamin. You want a good player, we want a decent sell-on whenever the time comes.

His experience from his trials at Premier League clubs will help massively, as will our game at Wolves last season, as well as playing in front of a big crowd at Wembley. I don't think he'll feel the pressure, it's more a case of fitting in with the way football in this league is played compared with the Conference. I think Nigel Pearson will be an excellent mentor for him, but I really hope you don't destroy his confidence if his first 3 or 4 games aren't above average.

Cheers for taking the time to register on here and give us some info! Sounds like he might be a good prospect.

Never heard of him, so can't make any comment on him.

But, I prefer to see us signing younger players with potential, rather than old players for 1 season... we need to get a team that gels and can play together for a few years to rebuild. So hopefully, he fits into that.

Welcome Michael Morrison!

Lee Philpott
Dion Dublin
Steve Claridge
Trevor Benjamin

Michael Morrison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597