Michael Morrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day we're in the 3rd Division so what do we expect...

Our "best" performers over the last few year have been Kisnorbo, Hume and McCauley - sad but true...

None of them had that much of a pedigree and were bought because they had "potential"

As had been mentioned many times the guys with a bit of history - Dublin, Clem etc etc have all been very disappointing...

A well motivated, well organised team backed up by a decent crowd at the best ground in the divison should be good enough to do well in this league....

whatever happened to that Fox spirit...never say die attitude?

Comes with good reviews fom his previous supporters.

Looking forward to seeing him.

whatever happened to that Fox spirit...never say die attitude?

That only appeared when we were doing well in the Prem and the fans were happy. :icon_wink

They sound bloody brilliant - who is this team and how do I go about supporting them?

Leeds United - To support them you just have to keep shouting 'Leeds, Leeds, Leeds, etc

They sound bloody brilliant - who is this team and how do I go about supporting them?

Maybe I'm living in hope more than expectation but at least NP looks like a guy who won't take any sh*t.

The likes of Donny, Swansea , Carlisle have done well in this league with no names in their team - now is the time to make reputations not live off them!!!

Last edited:
Maybe I'm living in hope more than expectation but at least NP looks like a guy who won't take any sh*t.

The likes of Donny, Swansea , Carlisle have done well in this league with no names in their team - now is the time to make reputations not live off them!!!

An excellent post FFTH :038:

Perhaps we should trawl through all the players that trained with Newcastle West Brom and Southampton etc that he might make a move for next

Chris Lucketti has already been mentioned in this connection.

All I have heard is good reports.

Sounds promising as do most of the other hungry players we seem to be targeting.

As mentioned by Melts, I look forward to seeing him play.

Last edited:
Morrison will be a great signing, Lived in Cambridge the last couple of years so seen him play alot, very tall so god for a center back, probably a championship telent wise player at the moment so a good good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669