Michael Morrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael Morrison to Sign Tomorrow

Tom. Thanks for the input, but one more thing. Could you describe his legs? Would you say they were muscular and athletic?

Lee Philpott
Dion Dublin
Steve Claridge
Trevor Benjamin

Michael Morrison!

i'd hope to lump him in with claridge.

ainsley harriot, pisspot and THE trev benjy-man could have stayed in the lovely city of cambridge imo

I must admit I've never looked.

But if it makes you happy for the summer, sure.

Don't worry about Fantasy Fox - he has some odd ideas.

Nice tight arse is what we're really looking for.

Sounds good (apart from the initials), assuming NGotty is offloaded we still need Lucketti or Moore at least until Kis is back

y r we buying lower league players ,is because we will be in div2 next year ? cant say i am happy about the players who will be coming to the club this season

y r we buying lower league players ,is because we will be in div2 next year ? cant say i am happy about the players who will be coming to the club this season
coz we iz a lowr league club.

is this the way forward then , i no we are in div1.

Over the last 20 years since i have been supporting the club, the only times we have been successful is when he have looked at up and coming players from lower leagues.

is this the way forward then , i no we are in div1.

we signed Clemence, Oakley, N'Gotty, Howard and the likes from teams of divisions above us... and look where that got us...
and look at the ones we've sold, McAuley and Hume were our more valuable assets and they were signed from teams from lower divisions...
I would rather have good unheard of players rather than shits who were once good and now only looking for a pay cheque before retiring...

You've got yourselves a fantastic prospect. He'll be solid in League One next year, but expect him to get better and better year on year, he's more than capable of being a Premier League player in the future. He had trials with Chelsea and Newcastle (and Everton IIRC) a couple of season back, he's been a regular for the England non-league side, and has been pretty damn consistent for us in the past 3 years.

Solid in the air, good distribution, great tackler, just lacking a bit on pace. Capable of chipping in with a few goals too, you'll have to trust me on that one though as his goalscoring record for us was awful!

Be patient with him, give him a bit of time and you'll have a player who can help take you back to the big time in coming years.

You better have given us some bloody good money too.

Thanks so much for that and good luck to you this season.

we signed Clemence, Oakley, N'Gotty, Howard and the likes from teams of divisions above us... and look where that got us...
and look at the ones we've sold, McAuley and Hume were our more valuable assets and they were signed from teams from lower divisions...
I would rather have good unheard of players rather than shits who were once good and now only looking for a pay cheque before retiring...

ok. do you think we will get promoted this season ?

Just when will the Club announce Pearsons no.2 old willyshake, and the grocer from Cambridge. They seem done deals for the two clubs involved, surely contracts talks can't be that protracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669