Milan has "other" commitments abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the good old days when we were carp because the players were carp. They played like they'd been plucked from the stand 10 mins before kick off BUT they played with the passion of someone plucked from the stand. Paris, Friar, Scott, Feeley etc etc may not have been top flight players but at least they looked they wanted to be. With this lot were do you start?

Was that back in the days when Billy the fish was in goal?

I met Norman.

He did use to make us laugh as he ran from one end of the pitch to the other doing pretty little.

Ah, the health of his bank balance then

Even if the worst does happen and The Foxes suffer relegation, Mandaric insists he will not walk away from the club.

“I’m an optimist. And that’s why I believe it will get better from here.

“I feel good about building things up. We will rebuild Leicester City.

“I am not going to leave this football club in a worse state than I found

Thats loyalty

My sources claim that it is neither business nor family commitments, but health.

Will the real 'Norman' please stand up!!

Bloody everywhere!

Spoke to someone very close to MM, he was going to cancel the trip if we lost last week.

Amazed he went

Could be health, or fecked off like the rest of us

After careful studying of this thread, and taking into account the facts that several posters appear to know, and all appear to have sources. I have drawn the conclusion that nobody actually knows anything.

After careful studying of this thread, and taking into account the facts that several posters appear to know, and all appear to have sources. I have drawn the conclusion that nobody actually knows anything.

'melts' I read and enjoy your posts and do not doubt what you say.
Every now and them somebody with less posts may have a bit of info they want to share, the fact thatI don't have 30K posts shouldn't make it any less credable

I think his 'Driver' may be classed as a fairly decent source?
(hope he doesn't get up early)
I got a lift with him from Birstall to the ground Sat (not with MM!)

I'm 48 home and away etc not an 18 y/o chav I don't need to bullshit

Taking him to LHR after the game, last person at the club to see him, hours in a car together etc a lot of talk time

Didn't say anything 'out of order' ...MM commited to the club and just transfered 1.5M to Barclays to pay the wages etc (now 18.5M)
+ there will be a massive clear out behind the scenes, parasites feeding of the club, many on daft contracts (as you would guess)

I challenge you to find a positive about Tom English :icon_wink

If you were around at the time - after his highly unsuccessful spell as a striker following the disastrous swop (thanks Gordon Milne) for Jim Melrose , he briefly played in midfield and one day - I think it was against Southampton - he amazed eveyone by scoring with a scorcher from about 30 yards.

'melts' I read and enjoy your posts and do not doubt what you say.
Every now and them somebody with less posts may have a bit of info they want to share, the fact thatI don't have 30K posts shouldn't make it any less credable
:icon_roll

No, post count doesn't make it any less credible, and as far as I'm aware you're the only person whom is suffering that feeling.

What makes posts less credible is the lack of substance and evidence. You have now only just volunteered your story after my post was made.

I take every "I have a friend" story as bollocks, I think it's a wise stance. Experience tells me this, not arrogance.

First of all, I hope Mandaric doesn't move on.

We seem to be in a spiral of failure - and I believe that if Mandaric went, things would only get worse.

The best case scenario is that we fluke an escape today; Holloway is immediately dismissed and Mandaric has another shot at getting the managerial situation right.

I am concerned though that there must be a limit to the misery that Mandaric is prepared to put up with. We are Leicester supporters - even though it may not always sound like it - whilst he has no particular ties to Leicester other than his investment of money and time.

:icon_roll

No, post count doesn't make it any less credible, and as far as I'm aware you're the only person whom is suffering that feeling.

What makes posts less credible is the lack of substance and evidence. You have now only just volunteered your story after my post was made.

I take every "I have a friend" story as bollocks, I think it's a wise stance. Experience tells me this, not arrogance.

I can only speak for myself I'm certainly not suffering with anything other than nerves + lack of sleep.

The chap is not a friend, bizarre one, he pulled up to give a lift to a mate? of his who I was chatting to whilst waiting for the bus (on ale)

Offered me a lift also!

Basically he drives MM whilst he is at the club, I didnt mention who it was previously as I suppose its a bit out of order?

I'm sure MM opens up to him as we all do in cars, cabs etc (as this chap did to me)

He did add that.

Birch was on to MM relentlessly to take over the club,
we were 7 days away from admin,
MM can't stand bullshit (M Allen),
he will not walk away, although he is very disappointed (Fairly obvious)
A lot of behind the scenes stuff how bad the club was run.board etc
(i'll quit there)

None out of it mind blowing stuff

Keep up the good posts!!!

(Pulis has just been on SS says Holloway is a nice bloke!)

Last edited:
he will not walk away
I agree 100%, He got into this club for a reason. He had a vision, and he stills believes that vision is possible

Keep up the good posts!!!
:icon_eek: Blimey, now I think you're a little bit menkul!!

As with Pulis, I also think Holloway is a nice guy, but in my experience "nice guys" lose!!!!

If you were around at the time - after his highly unsuccessful spell as a striker following the disastrous swop (thanks Gordon Milne) for Jim Melrose , he briefly played in midfield and one day - I think it was against Southampton - he amazed eveyone by scoring with a scorcher from about 30 yards.

Apparantly during training he was amazing 'ronaldoesque' just couldn't do it it games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669