Milan Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My first post on here.
I hope Milan does stay and give us the stability we now need.

Know one or two on here have alluded to Milan moving on in the near future and there have been rumours on Bentley's about him buying another club possibly Leeds.

Can anyone shed any light whatsoever on this? :102:

Hi,

My first post on here.
I hope Milan does stay and give us the stability we now need.

Welcome!

I agree that we need stability - but do you think that Milan's first year record suggests that he is a man that can provide it?

I heard one of Leicesters best Academy Scouts has left the club this week - he knows Milan too I think so does that send another message.

I heard one of Leicesters best Academy Scouts has left the club this week - he knows Milan too I think so does that send another message.

Definitely!

It sends a clear message that one of the Academy scouts has left the club.

I have a lot of magpies in my garden this Spring but I was told by a squirrel that one of them - a serbo-american magpie has not been seen now for several days.

Know one or two on here have alluded to Milan moving on in the near future and there have been rumours on Bentley's about him buying another club possibly Leeds.

Can anyone shed any light whatsoever on this? :102:
So, he ran on the pitch with his season ticket just to say 'toodle-pip' then?

I haven't seen Milan around our house for several weeks now, and it was his turn to do the washing up...ominous? I think so.

I have thought that MM lack of action re the Clown being booted was an ominous sign I am sure he would have been far more active in the press and club dealings unless he was otherwise engaged ie sick or sick of the mess, or looking over his shoulder, who knows but I am more concerned about the club ownership than Holloway because relegation plus MM moving out could mean very difficult times and possibly administration again

I have thought that MM lack of action re the Clown being booted was an ominous sign I am sure he would have been far more active in the press and club dealings unless he was otherwise engaged ie sick or sick of the mess, or looking over his shoulder, who knows but I am more concerned about the club ownership than Holloway because relegation plus MM moving out could mean very difficult times and possibly administration again

I don't know if MM is planning to go or not, but if he were, I don't think that administration is very likely. Our overall debt is, by my reckoning, about £3million up on when he took over (although, of course, we do now have even more useless overpaid ****wits on the payroll and things will get worse.) So bad, but not critical.

But the reason that admin is unlikely is that MM would be pissing away at least £9 million of his own money.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if these rumours were true, MM is firstly a Businessman and secondly an ego maniac and I would imagine he is viewing his acquisition of this club and the subsequent investment as a complete waste of his time and money.

Also Milan loves the adualtion of the fans and too be honest following the farcical events of this season he has become the Villian in many peoples eyes and the bubble has now well and truly burst.

It would be interesting to know who are the interested party / parties in buying the club, if they so exist !!!

I know what you mean.

His near silence is totally out of character and must cause some concern.

However, I prefer to believe that he is quiet because he took a decision to stick with the idiot Holloway and stayed with that for so long that it was too late to get rid.

All will have to be revealed at the end of the season when we shall see if Milan intends to battle on and if so would presumably sack Holloway asap - irrespective of which division we are in next season.

I can't say i worry (because it's not worth worrying about) but it's not helpful for people to speculate about a buy out. These same rumour mongers were at it during the Mandaric take over and it was all nonsense then - and is likely to be so now. People ought to remember how incredibly feeble the previous board was and how they were only too glad to jump ship so that someone else could try to revive the club. The first year has ended in wretched failure mainly due to appalling football management - but there is no reason not to believe that with a decent manager things can't be turned round.

not a chance of that!

Or maybe he's finally learned to shut up, keep his nose out and let people get on with their jobs. :102:

I hope not.

I trust that he sticks to his normal script and gets rid of the idiot Holloway and brings in a manager who with him will sort out unmotivated and underperforming players.

His silence is somewhat deafening and out of character, but the reason for the silence is probably that there is simply nothing to talk about! Holloway can keep doing the talking about the relegation situation.

I wouldn't be suprised what happens next, whether he stays or goes. MM must be thoroughly pi$$ed off, tired and exhausted by all his time efforts and however much money he's spent, going to total and utter waste. He does have an ego and wants to be loved as much as he wants success - but without success he is not getting any praise from anyone, and of course quite a few brickbats from several, so he must feel like packing it all in - and it's a certainty that his family are urging him to do so I'd guess.

His silence is somewhat deafening and out of character, but the reason for the silence is probably that there is simply nothing to talk about! Holloway can keep doing the talking about the relegation situation.

I wouldn't be suprised what happens next, whether he stays or goes. MM must be thoroughly pi$$ed off, tired and exhausted by all his time efforts and however much money he's spent, going to total and utter waste. He does have an ego and wants to be loved as much as he wants success - but without success he is not getting any praise from anyone, and of course quite a few brickbats from several, so he must feel like packing it all in - and it's a certainty that his family are urging him to do so I'd guess.

arent we all!! but he has to take some of the blame by employing holloway and giving him money to spend he is afterall backing his manager

arent we all!! but he has to take some of the blame by employing holloway and giving him money to spend he is afterall backing his manager

Exactly - a tragic situation.

Mandaric was the club's saviour - he came in and rescued us from well meaning but ultimately feeble 'local' owners who no doubt resented a foreign takeover, but had nothing to offer themselves.

From time to time we get their apologists on here hinting at the return of these failed parties.

Unfortunately, Mandaric is not a good judge of potential football managers and this time has landed himself with not only a bad manager but to make it much worse a bad manager who has the gift of making himself popular with a good portion of supporters who seem to be happy to identify with his idiocy. So Mandaric is becoming unpopular and we have a teflon manager whose popularity is largely unaffected no matter how inept the performances.

Unfortunately, Mandaric is not a good judge of potential football managers.

I am not sure if this is his only failing, but looking at his managerial selctions with Portsmouth and us I fear he is not just poor at selecting a good one he is truly catastrophic.

I am not sure if this is his only failing, but looking at his managerial selctions with Portsmouth and us I fear he is not just poor at selecting a good one he is truly catastrophic.

Yep - he really would benefit from leaving the selection of a football manager to someone else.

I wouldn't disagree that he bears some blame. Just saying that I wonder why a multi-millionaire 70 year old would want to stay around much longer given what's happened & the hassle its caused him. If he were a family member of mine, that's what I'd be telling him... and as I say I'm sure that's what he's hearing from them.

Last edited:
Yep - he really would benefit from leaving the selection of a football manager to someone else.

He already did

He left it to the Foxes Trust, who told him who the fans wouldn't accept (backed up by many outraged Blue Mongie emails) - and hence why he did not appoint his preferred choice of Neil Warnock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669