Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
add 21 days on and thats jan the 1st, but thats only if it goes through today each day that goes by is one player we lose out to in the transfer window!

yes , I dont know how to change my user name though Damnation!
Wish Walshy ws still playing now!

As you've just said Newts, I have it on good authority that there is only one group, sorry shareholder, that is against this takeover and they will do their very best to prolong the inevitable.

Please don't ask me who the group, sorry shareholder is as I may have been given incorrect information and wouldn't like to tarnish their, sorry, his/her good name

A quick post to say we aren't holding any deal up.

As of Friday, the formal offer still hadn't been received, however the club's board are working with MM to try and agree a deal which they feel enough shareholders would back for the takeover to proceed

We can't go into more details about the various elements which affect whether shareholders back the bid or not, elements which would make some shareholders back a bid may turn other shareholders off the deal, so isn't that straight forward.

A quick post to say we aren't holding any deal up.

As of Friday, the formal offer still hadn't been received, however the club's board are working with MM to try and agree a deal which they feel enough shareholders would back for the takeover to proceed

We can't go into more details about the various elements which affect whether shareholders back the bid or not, elements which would make some shareholders back a bid may turn other shareholders off the deal, so isn't that straight forward.

absolutely scandalous that you gave the same post on a 3rd rate minority forum 10 hours before ye chose to post on the main LCFC forum.

but thanks anyways

the shareholders are getting a bit more than just there money back carnt say how much but its better than the first open bid

[/COLOR]

Newton you really need to get your facts straight. That is incorrect, the shareholders have not been offered more than their original investment.

as long as all shareholder return there shares to the club MM should be in full control by the 15th of this month we are now into the 21 days that shareholders have to give up there shares ,from what has been said there mite be one group that could take the full 21 days to hand over there shares and you know who you are so get on with please :icon_wink

We are not into the 21 days, as no formal offer document has been put in front of shareholders, although re the 21 days, it depends on the exact format of the proposal, can't really elaborate currently.

The Trust board awaits the proper bid before making any decisions & we will be looking hard at the potential long term future of the club

The shareholders haven't been offered more than their investment yet no bid has been submitted. So how do you know thats the case?

Last edited:
The shareholders haven't been offered more than their investment yet no bid has been submitted. So how do you know thats the case?

We have an Observer at board meetings, so have more knowledge than most shareholders, hence have awareness of the likely content of a bid, being offered more than the original value isn't on the table at all

Last edited:

well, to be fair, if no bid has been tabled yet then the shareholders haven't been offered more, or less, than their investment, yet.

No - the shareholders delegate the day-to-day running of the business to the board, so they would not get copies of board meetings.

i would of thought that most meetings would be reaported back to shareholders in some way or offer as it will mainly be them affected by what is happing and if the FT can have someone in on the meetings i carnt see shareholsers haveing much porb doing the same thing :icon_wink but thats IMO

i would of thought that most meetings would be reaported back to shareholders in some way or offer as it will mainly be them affected by what is happing and if the FT can have someone in on the meetings i carnt see shareholsers haveing much porb doing the same thing :icon_wink but thats IMO

If and when a formal offer comes in the shareholders will be given the full SP. Meetings between the board and MM to " tweak " the bid would not normally be reported to shareholders.

yes but why should they have thats my point there are only shareholders after all :icon_wink

They could not get enough votes to have a member voted on as a Director, so the club said they could have an observer at board meetings to show that they were trying to be open with the fans. I understand one of the trust observers also sits on the audit committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669