Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see why walker was giving wolves away now ;)

As you've just said Newts, I have it on good authority that there is only one group, sorry shareholder, that is against this takeover and they will do their very best to prolong the inevitable.

Please don't ask me who the group, sorry shareholder is as I may have been given incorrect information and wouldn't like to tarnish their, sorry, his/her good name

Melts - If you are refering to who I believe you are, then it might be that there are actually 2 parties who may well be/are being obstructive.......

Melts - If you are refering to who I believe you are, then it might be that there are actually 2 parties who may well be/are being obstructive.......
Lets say that I'm right, and you also know of somebody. Does the person that I think (assuming that you are a mind reader :icon_wink ) and the person that you think have a combined total of shares that equate to enough to block it

Lets say that I'm right, and you also know of somebody. Does the person that I think (assuming that you are a mind reader :icon_wink ) and the person that you think have a combined total of shares that equate to enough to block it

Doubtful i'd imagine

Have lost track of who has what shares-wise, but its fair to say they are pretty influential - so possibly?

Still believe it will go thru tho......:icon_wink:

Doubtful i'd imagine

Agreed, but it's the delay I'm bothered about - they could feck about for the full 21 days, and then it all gets messy if MM has to buy 90%, and then fart about picking up the rest

Could jeopardise the January transfer window completely - or piss him off so much that he walks away..........

Agreed, but it's the delay I'm bothered about - they could feck about for the full 21 days, and then it all gets messy if MM has to buy 90%, and then fart about picking up the rest

Could jeopardise the January transfer window completely - or piss him off so much that he walks away..........

Yup.

That would be my fear as well, it is key that MM is in as soon as possible in preperation for the transfer window and also to have the Managers position resolved, either Kelly given his full backing or MM bringing in his own man.

He needs a good 2 weeks before the window opens, to asses the situation and be in a strong position for first pickings. Whoever blocks this, or holds it up, doesn't have the best interests of the club at heart

If he gets to 90% I wouldn't worry at all - he is in effective control and he can compulsarily purchase the other 10% at his leisure.

From the Foxes Trust, posted today on foxfanzine:

Foxes Trust said:
A quick post to say we aren't holding any deal up.

As of Friday, the formal offer still hadn't been received, however the club's board are working with MM to try and agree a deal which they feel enough shareholders would back for the takeover to proceed

We can't go into more details about the various elements which affect whether shareholders back the bid or not, elements which would make some shareholders back a bid may turn other shareholders off the deal, so isn't that straight forward.

link

I noticed they posted that today and said "as of Friday no bid had been received".

In which case: as of 2002, I'm single and don't have any children

I wonder if the board of directors actually could arrange a piss up in a brewery or for that matter even just the 1884.

This is taking an eternity. I started out at the beginning of this process with dark brown hair...now I am as grey as Lineker.

Come on sort it out!:018:

The opportunity that the January transfer window offers is being damaged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669