Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milan says - Get your tits out for the lads

So, you're back again JF, for how long this time eh? For how long will you raise the spirits of us who still remember your finer hours, before you leave us again washed up and keeping it real?

We all feel rather abused JF. Rather abused.

So, you're back again JF, for how long this time eh? For how long will you raise the spirits of us who still remember your finer hours, before you leave us again washed up and keeping it real?

We all feel rather abused JF. Rather abused.

When he was off-line..........

If Dunc is official then yes. If he's not, then no.

Not so sure it is.

We spoke to Andrew Taylor around lunchtime, although the document was expected today it hadn't materialised then.

This week has been another week of legals seemed to be the summary. Progressing but slowly

Oh FFS.

Give the conduct of this matter to my firm. Who the F*ck have you got dragging their heels on this. Christ.:icon_evil

Bids been made

the shareholders are getting a bit more than just there money back carnt say how much but its better than the first open bid

Not so sure it is.

We spoke to Andrew Taylor around lunchtime, although the document was expected today it hadn't materialised then.

This week has been another week of legals seemed to be the summary. Progressing but slowly

as long as all shareholder return there shares to the club MM should be in full control by the 15th of this month we are now into the 21 days that shareholders have to give up there shares ,from what has been said there mite be one group that could take the full 21 days to hand over there shares and you know who you are so get on with please :icon_wink

As you've just said Newts, I have it on good authority that there is only one group, sorry shareholder, that is against this takeover and they will do their very best to prolong the inevitable.

Please don't ask me who the group, sorry shareholder is as I may have been given incorrect information and wouldn't like to tarnish their, sorry, his/her good name

Last edited:
As you've just said Newts, I have it on good authority that their is only one group, sorry shareholder, that is against this takeover and they will do their very best to prolong the inevitable.

Please don't ask me who the group, sorry shareholder is as I may have been given incorrect information and wouldn't like to tarnish their, sorry, his/her good name

bloody hell melts you been talking to the same people shareholder ;) :icon_lol:

Come on FT hand the fecking things over, and lets get on with business of running a football club on the right lines, rather than turning up for meetings in anoracks

rather than turning up for meetings in anoracks

i sat next to a guy in the phoenix arts the other day who was wearing a long wax jacket, i would have said something

Last edited:
And I have it on good authority that more than one shareholder has to put the offer to its constituents before saying yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669