Milan says...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MM's finalising his offer on the back of a fag packet - shouldn't be too long now.;)

The shareholders must be given 21 days to consider the offer, and if it has not been presented yet, then time is dragging on (if submitted on Monday this would mean the 31st Dec).

I guess the offer could be approved within the 21 day period if the shareholders deem to do so?

Last edited:
The shareholders must be given 21 days to consider the offer, and if it has not been presented yet, then time is dragging on (if submitted on Monday this would mean the 31st Dec).

I guess the offer could be approved within the 21 day period if the shareholders deem to do so?

Or rejected within 24 hours

Assuming it arrives, of course.....

Normally I stay pretty calm but..... WHAT THE FCUK IS GOING ON!!!!????

MM did say in an interview that he expected everything to be completed by 15 December. A fair few, unsurprisingly, read this as meaning everything agreed and him in place by then. But he also said that he expected due diligence to take 3-4 weeks. My guess is that he was saying that the bid will be made next Friday (well, at least if he's sorted out the sale of Portsmouth by then....).

MM did say in an interview that he expected everything to be completed by 15 December. A fair few, unsurprisingly, read this as meaning everything agreed and him in place by then. But he also said that he expected due diligence to take 3-4 weeks. My guess is that he was saying that the bid will be made next Friday (well, at least if he's sorted out the sale of Portsmouth by then....).

Bids been made

Is that "Bid's been made" or "Bids been made"........

MM has made an official formal bid.

Think its a bit better than the one I originally posted about - better for the shareholders anyway.

Last edited:

Think its a bit better than the one I originally posted about - better for the shareholders anyway.
Excellent, is there any reason why they shouldn't accept it. I guess not if it is better than they were expecting

I didn't realise he had already made a bid though as the FT are always telling us that he hasn't

Delighted for them.....

Wow, thanks Dunc. Good to read that, at least things could potentially get moving, I think it's the inertia which is driving us all a bit mental!

I assume that all Foxes Trust members will be receiving their copy shortly of the bid shortly, then.....

I assume that all Foxes Trust members will be receiving their copy shortly of the bid shortly, then.....

Don't be ridiculous... it's obvious they will turn round and say a quick decision is needed. That way they don't have to tell anyone the details and can have a power trip and make the decision themselves.

Don't be ridiculous... it's obvious they will turn round and say a quick decision is needed. That way they don't have to tell anyone the details and can have a power trip and make the decision themselves.

If they accept it then who gives a sh*t :icon_wink

Fortunately the acceptance of the bid does not lie solely with the Trust. The rest of the shareholders can quite easily accept the bid and whatever the Trust say doesnt really matter anyway.

Dunc seems to think so. It would figure with the timescale from when the accountants moved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669