Post Match Millwall 2 Leicester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the first 15 minutes we were spineless. Konchesky is a petulant prick. Bam a was the best player on the pitch. The midfield was non existent and we certainly lacked any edge.

Gallagher makes my blood boil.

They wanted it more - simple.

Season lid finally nailed down.

I enjoyed konchesky's spat with one of our fans after the full time whistle - got annoyed that the guy was giving him the finger rather than applause, so repeatedly gave him the finger back. Only thing that made me smile all day. We were truly shit and konchesky was probably the shittest

I enjoyed konchesky's spat with one of our fans after the full time whistle - got annoyed that the guy was giving him the finger rather than applause, so repeatedly gave him the finger back. Only thing that made me smile all day. We were truly shit and konchesky was probably the shittest

Paul konchesky ‏ @konch3
My sincere apologies to all my loyal #LCFC fans for my reaction at the end of the game.just to clear things up the gesture was directed at 1 fan that had abused me at the end of the game and called me all the wankers under the sun, he had got well and truly under my skin.

I really don't get it. Millwall players top earner is on 8k a week, we are paying probably circa 30k to our top earners.

Why are we unable to put a shift in?

You have to earn the right to play by working hard and winning the ball. There was no midfield to play the ball through from the back so we end up going long.

Then we bring on Steve Howard who is the size on Daniel lambert but less mobile to errrr go longer still. Not once did he bring the ball down with his back to goal and lay it off. Not once did he flick it on to Nugent or Beckford. Dyer was dire. Our only balls down the channels were over hit and once again Gallagher can't get a cross in above waist height.

I can only remember their keeper making one save and we had to win the game to stay in the play off hunt.

Utter, utter spineless shit of the highest order. I just want most of them to just **** off and us get some players in who are willing to graft as well as be fancy dans.

Ashamed we didn't seem to really want it today, again!

End of rant.

With all due respect to young Danny, no ta. One is plenty.
My views on Drinkwater are documented and less than complimentary. It was a churlish interpretation of Lanxfox's picture. I'll add a smilie next time. Right, sheep to be shagged..........

I really don't get it. Millwall players top earner is on 8k a week, we are paying probably circa 30k to our top earners.

It's not about the money, money, money
We don't need your money, money, money
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag
Ain't about the (uh) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching
Ain't about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling
Wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag.

You have to earn the right to play by working hard and winning the ball. There was no midfield to play the ball through from the back so we end up going long.

Then we bring on Steve Howard who is the size on Daniel lambert but less mobile to errrr go longer still. Not once did he bring the ball down with his back to goal and lay it off. Not once did he flick it on to Nugent or Beckford. Dyer was dire. Our only balls down the channels were over hit and once again Gallagher can't get a cross in above waist height.

I can only remember their keeper making one save and we had to win the game to stay in the play off hunt.

Utter, utter spineless shit of the highest order. I just want most of them to just **** off and us get some players in who are willing to graft as well as be fancy dans.

Ashamed we didn't seem to really want it today, again!

End of rant.

I've asked for one before but to no avail so I may as well see if you have one; do you have a graph that shows effort against salary please, I'd like to see the tipping point salary that our players efforts today would justify.

Keep the faith, it's still mathematically possible to reach the play-offs. Nigel Pearsons blue and white army :038:

I currently earn **** all and just lie about all day so I'm guessing the effort/salary graph will be a bell curve with a peak around £7,500 per week.

I would be out shagging whores and having fights in nightclubs if anybody was stupid enough to pay me more than £17,500 p/w. At £30k I'd be as indolent as I am now.

My wife comes back from Spain Tuesday so was not happy we have a home game but now not really fussed about going. ST holder so if anyone wants to borrow my ticket PM me - two U8's available too - free to any interested, P3 Family Stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669