Millwall match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazzman said:
To add we took 1033 to Millwall today. That's quite following for that dump of team/ground.

About 10% of the total crowd. :109: :thumbs_up :023:

Isn't it great being an lcfc fan right now? the dire xmas days seem like forever ago! one more thing - 11 more points and we equal last season's total which wouldnt be bad. also only 6 points off the covscum now.

another good win today. fully expected a draw, it sounds like we did make it difficult for ourselves. But I have no doubt that under cl we would have folded and even drawn or lost 2-1 today. Rob Kelly has a midas touch at the moment, as do so many caretaker managers. Lets hope he can continue it if he does get the job on a longer term basis.

We were ok TBH, rode our luck at times, but ok...Job done, Rob Kelly's barmy army march on....Brilliant.

Brauny Blue said:
The champion tipster strikes again:icon_roll
leave him alone, he was having an off day, the local co-op was all out of cous cous and the jacket waxers are closed for refurbishment.

Last edited:
Decent, controlled first half
Abysmal first 42 minutes second half
Played like Brazil in the last 3 minutes.

Martyn said:
Decent, controlled first half
Abysmal first 42 minutes second half
Played like Brazil in the last 3 minutes.

Agree with you mate for the first 20 minutes we looked a different class to Millwall and should have taken them to the cleaners. But once we got our goal we seemed to take our foot off the pedal and then basically sat back for the entire second half. Not a great performance, but i reckon this team has real potential. If we can get a couple more pieces (transfers) of the jigsaw in over summer i think next season could be a very interesting one.

I sat with the Millwall boys near the end where Joey hit the cross bar. A number of the fans sat around me thought the ball crossed the line and i got that feeling as well. Has anyone seen a replay as it was very close.

Roll on Reading (but will need to be better!!!)

Steven said:
Henderson does not sound good. :icon_eek:

I think the people who were at the match will be surprised to see all this concern about Henderson. For me (and I am not a fan of his) he had one of his best games. Lots of clean handling of crosses. The one where it is said that he fumbled, he was actually knocked oover by a combination of defender and attacker colliding with him. A couple of poor clearing kicks; one where he declined to use his left foot and another which was just bad.

ScarboroughFox said:
Robbie Savage has been sent off for the first time in his career

Oh! So what happened when he was shown that RED CARD in the World Cup Qualifier against Northern Ireland at the start of last season?

bocadillo said:
Oh! So what happened when he was shown that RED CARD in the World Cup Qualifier against Northern Ireland at the start of last season?

His first domestic red card though, surprisingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669