Brown
Mattock

Oakley
Berner
King
Dyer

Howard
Fryatt

Subs: Cleverley, Pentney, Hayles, Dickov, Powell.

He's been extremely poor for the past 2 months, and I would personally drop him. NP will no doubt stick with him though.

I wouldn't say he's been 'extremely poor', I just think the others around him have simply been better.

I.E he's been good but others have been very good / excellent.

He's been extremely poor for the past 2 months, and I would personally drop him. NP will no doubt stick with him though.

Against his old team on Satdee though. He will want to give a good account of himself I would have thought.

head says 1-1, heart a 0-5 City win

I wouldn't say he's been 'extremely poor', I just think the others around him have simply been better.

I.E he's been good but others have been very good / excellent.

Are you his agent?

He's been shit, end of!

Id settle for a draw but think we will sneek it 1-0 Brown header from an Oakley corner, Team picks itself IMO although Max is due a second chance
Bunn
Gilbert
Morrison
Brown
Mattock
Cleverly
Oakley (if unfit then Berner)
King
Dyer (Max on standby)
Howard
Fryatt

Last edited:
I'm in the corporate seats for this one. Taking a mixture of MK fans and City fans. could be interesting.

Going for a 3 - 0 win for City, one each for Dyer, Fryatt and Howard.

The Blue Army steamroller on.........

Unfortunately I cannot see us taking anything from this game. I think they will raise their game massively and treat it as their cup final. I'll go for MK Dons 2 -0 Leicester (with the goals coming on about 60 minutes and one right at the end as we push for an equaliser).

Despite my pessimism, I do also see them picking up injuries and over-exerting themselves in this match and therefore coming a cropper in their following two matches - both away games, one at Northmapton and one at Swindon. They'll only take one point from these games meaning that although they beat us, in the respective teams next three games, MK Dons will take 4 points and we shall take 6 (having two home games in a row after the MK Dons match, Stockport and Cheltenham the visitors).

Joe_Fox

Dyer has been poor in the last few months, but he has played in all the 20 games that we haven't lost and he has scored the vital goals this season as well as his assist, so why drop him on thee so called biggest game of the season???

I would keep Dyer on the left and let him rekindle that form he had earlier in the season, against his former club, he has a point to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669